Okiewan Named KDX'er of The Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

yorinda

Mar 13, 2004
And I for sure will always remember the "little people". Every time I ride over one of them. :)

gnarlykaw

Sponsoring Member
May 20, 2001
does this mean I have to keep the KDX?? I'm sooooo happy with my KTM!!

rickyd

Hot Sauce
Oct 28, 2001
Mom!!!!! Their tryin too blame me for somethin again!! :laugh:

KAWA200'sRule

Mar 15, 2004
Hey none of you guys won the kdxer of the year i DID! I'm Kawa200'sRULE HAHAHA and i didnt just get this name I had it for about a month! What did I do to get this award! I would like to thank the little people blah blah blah...

KDXFreestyle

Damn Yankees
Nov 19, 2002
I jus tnoticed this thread. have anything to do with me or something? Just noticed my name?

100% lost?

HELP!

domino dave

Sep 24, 2003
It's about time! After all my hard work and natural talent,I deserve it!! Show me the money!!!

KDXFreestyle

Damn Yankees
Nov 19, 2002
oh i get it.. they did the %n thing like on aim... it shows your own log in name in the Thread Title, so its a joke.

Nice job guys! BUAHAHA!

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
<font size="5" face="Arial" color="#00FF00">Jaybird Named KDX'er of The Year!</FONT>

Okiewan said:
I just read on Fredette's site that he has named Jaybird KDXOTY (KDX'er of The Year). " Jaybird 's KDX Expertise is unsurpassed" , " ...demonstrates an incredible ability to squeeze blood out of a rock" says Jeff.

Congrats!

First I'd like to thank FRP for all the support...
And to all others that made this possible including wibby, Braahp, bleedngreen, and last but certainly not least Skipro's "which way did I go?" thread, and the continuing saga's!

Major props to all my homies and my sponsors...Amsoil, PowerNow, Dr. Zoog's Chain Wax, and last but certainly not least... :worship: Phatboyz Freerider KDX Seats and Baithouse!

:thumb:

harryhuia

Nov 7, 2003
I get this silly joke now.

When you log out it says "unsubscriber Named KDX'er of the year"

haha

Ben

RACINRAY

Feb 18, 2004
kdx er

could some one explain to me what i have one i am totally honorded to have been chosen

kdxfreeeek

Sep 18, 2003
hello im trying to find out more info on me winning this thing but cant seem to message anyone OKIWAN WHERE YOU.

ive had this kdxfreeeek user name since ive started.

C

CaNaDiAn,Eh?

WOW!!!! I'm speechless...I'd like to thank my friends, family...and everyone else who helped me get to the top.....lol

kdxtaz

~SPONSOR~
Mar 29, 2002
It should've said, "KDX Crasher of the Year." lol
Killer joke, Okie. :joke:

Jonala

~SPONSOR~
Sep 20, 2000
I was stunned to see my name as KDX'er of the year. I thought it was a joke because of a reply to a post in ThumperTalk. In the XR250 forum I had mentioned that I had just ridden a KDX and liked it.

Good joke OKIE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom