Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
Any word on parts, tires, fuel etc this year? I need to get a new back tire (Dunlop 756) and will wait till DW to pick it up if they are going to be there. I hope it's the same folks as last year so I can pau them for the spark plug I owe.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
If you got the tools we can find the parts in the wee hours ;) J/K

I believe there will be some parts vendors there Jeff, if not there are always the shops in town that are happy to see us.

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
Bringing this to the top again. Any news on an onsite vendor? I have some stuff I am considering buying to bring back to Canada but the vendor would most likely have to order it ahead of time.

CAL

Sponsoring Member
Jul 19, 2000
Any word? Need to know if I should bring race gas, or if we can buy it there again, like last year. That alone was a huge help.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Better bring what you need, or use one of the shops in Stillwater... no plans for on site parts. Seems we don't buy enough stuff to generate any real interest.

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
Okie what about gear? Will there be anyone there with gear and the like? Or is that another "go to town and buy or bring with you" thing?

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
Okiewan said:
There will be more gear there than you'll find in any shop... that's one thing we've got covered.

:yeehaw: Sweet!

motometal

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 3, 2001
who will be there with the gear?? I'm looking for pants and a chest protector. The pants I won at dirt week '01 would still be in great shape if I hadn't slid along the concrete in them... :|

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
motometal said:
who will be there with the gear?? I'm looking for pants and a chest protector. The pants I won at dirt week '01 would still be in great shape if I hadn't slid along the concrete in them... :|

Well, silly, if you would quit riding DIRT bikes on the STREET, you wouldn't have that problem! :p

Just kidding, I'm actually jealous and would love to do the "motard" thing sometime. Sounds like a blast.

motometal

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 3, 2001
the riding is great. the crashing is over-rated.

regarding the parts, are any sponsors bringing a trailer full of gear for sale, or are we just talking giveaway stuff?

Last edited:
Top Bottom