Wolf

doooode
Jul 31, 2000
I can't for the life of me figure out how to get the clutch off.
Its a 2000 Husky JR. Jason has seen a photo and determined that it is a 3 shoe clutch off the sr model. He also said something about a special tool...
Unfortunately, ignorant me thought I understood what he was talking about, but I was wrong.
I have a little pvc piece that I can srew in the spark plug hole and lock up the piston, but the nut , which has only 2 sides I can get a wrench on, won't move and I am guessing that it is not supposed to.

HELP!

Thanks

Jasle

Sponsoring Member
Nov 27, 2001
sorry I was rushed so I mgiht not have been explicit enough. The nut is 22mm on the flats but to take that gear off there is asspecial socket. Once the starter gear is off you can then use a clutch puller tool. Any cobra guy should have a universal puller. I have also used a generic steering wheel puller set from Checker auto. The key is getting that gear off. If you cannot find one locally I know a guy in Phoenix that will part with his...I talked to him this evening to see if he had one. Also Premier Motorsports in Phoeniz AZ has one. You might see if they would ship one for you. I would but we recently moved to Colorado...And I know our local shops don't have one. They call me when the mini's come in.

Top Bottom