Open practice @ ward creek tommorow

MXP1MP

Nov 14, 2000
Hey there's open practice tommorow at ward creek! opens 9:30 till 4:30. I haven't ridden this track yet, so this should be alot o fun.

MXP1MP

Nov 14, 2000
no idea it can't be more then $30 at the very most

Joe
'02 YZ125 - the kawasaki green helmet doesn't go with the bike or gear!

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
Originally posted by MXP1MP
no idea it can't be more then $30 at the very most

do they really charge that much? most tracks here are $8-10 per day. one riding area is $25 per year, open every day.

MXP1MP

Nov 14, 2000
It was fun The track isn't huge in size more like dairy land size but the jumps were more spaced out and most of the turns were wide and banked with berms. theres a couple of up hill down hill sections, one up hill double after the longest up hill, a step up/up hill jump, a couple of kewl down hill drop off jumps. mostly single jumps and a very small whoop section I didn't find the track to be very difficult. It was pretty easy definetly a MX track and I had a lot of fun. I'd go back again, all depends on if I feel like driving out to raymond :scream:

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
I’d like to go there one of these days but my schedule hasn’t been kind to me so far.

Hey, Joe, I tried emailing you and pm-ing you and neither would go through. What’s wrong?

MXP1MP

Nov 14, 2000
Open practice again 10/07 from 9:30 to 4:30, Sharla you want to try out some more MX stuff I highly suggest coming to this track. Get there EARLY cause they run it in a per class per skill per moto format 18 min motos. Usually get about 9 laps. I think you should really come check out this track cause it was really smooth almost no ruts or braking or acceration bumps mostly single jumps none of them are super huge this is fun track to ride on I'd think you'd really enjoy it guys I'm about 90% positive i'm gonna go again this sunday. Compared to dairy land this track is a cake walk.

MXP1MP

Nov 14, 2000
its west of chahalis its sorta out on the pennisula just get on mapquest and look it up. It was $24 part of that was parking though. As long as the weather holds up for sunday I'm going to go again.

Hondaxrguy

May 17, 2001
The weather looks to be nice on sunday. At least that's what last night's forecast said. I may be interested in going. I'll be getting my suspension back tomorrow. The guy said that it'll "feel like a new bike" . Hope so.

MXP1MP- keep me posted whether you are going or not.

Jeremy

Top Bottom