High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
I told a friend I would list his motorhome and trailer on the internet, but the For Sale forum on DRN is the only one I know.

Anybody know of others?

Thanks!

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Autotrader.com
Nationwide
Good luck

Offroadr

Ready to bang some trees!
Jan 4, 2000
Yup thats the best one IMO

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
We take what we can here at DRN! What I read I believe until told otherwise.
Right?

Thumper 36

Nov 2, 2000
My brother has a site called Adverwise.com. I am working with him on it and would be glad to give you an ad for FREE. For that matter, if any of you are selling a house, car, boat, motorcycle, rv or just about anything, let me know and I may do a free ad for you as well. Take a look at the site, I think you'll like it.

www.adverwise.com

Email me if you wish, smedleysl@div.net

Thumper 36

Nov 2, 2000
By the way, Hope you didn't mind me giving you that info. Kind of a plug for our company but you DID ask for the info., it just so happens that my brother is the President and Owner of this new company that does just what you asked. Hope I didn't violate any rules or anything.

Just know that if anybody places ads with Adverwise, you are at least helping support a family and company that is definately Pro-Motorcyles. I and my family have ridden dirt bikes for 30+ yrs and will continue to support the sport.

We hope to be as large as Autotrader and such in the future and think that our service is unique enough to get us there someday. You can be sure that as our bottom line grows, our support for off road issues will as well. I will be looking into some possible banner ads with Dirtrider.net in the future.

Thanks.....

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom