BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Saturday night, May 25th, the Heartland Spodes had their first meeting. After a candid discusion of the Local Chapters Bylaws, the show of hands was unanimous in favor of adopting the bylaws. Nominations were made for club officers and were voted on.
Heartland Spodes officers are:
President: BSWIFT
Vice Pres: Justql
Secretary: OKKX'r
Treasurer: OKKX'r
Referee: MX547
Insurance rep: MX547
In attendance as charter members:
TX246, OldMaiconut,Lorin, Kowkatcher, and Motox757. Randy and Kathi(no screen names).
We discussed what are club was intended for. Additional discussions for DW02 were batted around and things look good for Dirtweek. The meeting was adjourned and some bench racing was done under the Big Top before calling it a night. I will be forwarding all of the paperwork to Okie. Congratulations guys, if all goes well, Team DRN Heartland Spodes Local Chapter is a done deal.

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
I am interested in joining the Heartland Spodes. Are there any dues? Any other information you can give me would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

craig_enid

Mar 23, 2000
***VioletSP here***
*makes the sign of the cross*
may God (and justql) have mercy on your soul (and teeth)... :p
;)

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
:scream:

DONT SCARE ME!! ;)

I have lots of family in Enid and Waukomis.....

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
you will have to be properly initiated. bswift, do a search for the threads that have the initiation details so milk can prepare. :p

whose turn is it to do the honors?

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
As long as I dont have to throw eggs at cars, its ok by me......

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
Thanks OKKX'er. I see you have excellent taste in bikes as well. :P Can you use that email address on the site and shoot me some pics of your bike or you riding?

I think Im waitin for bswift to make me run naked thorugh the neighborhood for initiation or something.........

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
Been lookin at the archives....you guys wont be the first to run me over. :0 Count me in if Im accepted......

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
I think Im waitin for bswift to make me run naked thorugh the neighborhood for initiation or something.........
I don't think I want to see that :scream: . I have done initiations, MX547 has done initiations, justql(mx745) has done initiations so I think it is up to the other elected officer to do the next one. ;)
Milk_KX250, I must warn you, initiations take place without warning. If you like to ride, bench race, and eat, you will make a fine new member. Several of the group will be at Cooperland this weekend. The thread is in the Places to Ride forum. Join us, you'll love to regret it.

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
You have no idea as to how right you are in not wanting to see me naked. :scream:

I talked with Thump about this weekend, but my ribs tell me to lay off for another week and a half before i go to the Ark mountains with a group. I also pit for friends when Im hurt at the saturday night races and there is a race this saturday. Id love to get up that way and I am going to DW.

Running over my big ass would be like hittin a 70 foot double. :cool:

justql

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
I think it's VioletSpodes turn to do the initiating. If not then I think we'll have to draw straws. Come join us at any ride. As many of us there are riding different bikes and places, you'll find someone you'll like to ride with or be run over by.

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
I will be there tomorrow. =]

Let the iniations begin!!!

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
Concentrate on the right side of my body (the ribs), and Ill cry like a school-boy that didn't get picked for kickball. =]

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Initiation is not mandatory, it is more like hazing. If you get run over by someone they like you, in a purely plutonic way of course.

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
Nothin says lovin' like roost mark on your chest. Didnt the Pillsbury Dough Boy say that? :confused:

motodawg

Sponsoring Member
May 1, 2002
Ahh crap! I hate gettin' run over... but, anything for the sport. Would someone run over me at DW? No roosting, just coast across my feeble, aged body if you please.

Top Bottom