Outdoor Pro MX (Please do not post actual race results)

09oneL

Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 7, 2008
Budds Creek:

1. Reed
2. Villopoto
3. Dungey
4. Windham
5. Alessi
6. Deitrich
7. Weimer
8. Criag
9. Millsaps
10. Short

"I don't have A.D.D. just the crap you are saying bores the hell out of me"

Last edited:

Yam7M

Mi. Trail Riders
Jun 3, 2008
Villopoto
Reed
Dungey
Alessi
Milsaps
Windham
Metcalf
Weimer
Short
Deitrich

09oneL

Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 7, 2008
Anyone notice that the header now reads "(contains race results)"? I did not add this. I wonder if a moderator did. Anyway, it does not contain any race results, only game results (much more important).

Noam Sayn

Jan 25, 2011
1. Villopoto
2. Dungey
3. Reed
4. Allesi
5. Millsaps
6. Deitrich
7. Weimer
8. Windham
9. Metcalf
10. Grant

Size does matter ( Just ask shorty)

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
I changed the header. It appears to have race results as well as game results.

Yam7M

Mi. Trail Riders
Jun 3, 2008
BSWIFT said:
I changed the header. It appears to have race results as well as game results.

Nope....no race results. I keep track of the points specific to this game, which was created by 09onel. I have been posting the results that are specific to this contest only....there are no mentions of the finishing order(s) of the actual race. Also, I don't post the contest results until Monday....roughly 48 hours after the race....and again, there is no mention of the actual finishing order. The top-ten lists posted by the forum users are GUESSES as to what the top ten finishing order will be for the up & coming race.

We have been doing this for the last 6+ months (beginning with the SX series) with no complaints. Hard to imagine someone viewing this thread and thinking anything else?? The dates on the posts are prior to the races, and the first page of this thread clearly states the intent...but knee jerk reactions (without actually reading the thread) happen a lot I guess. Hope we didn't pee in someone's cheerios. :)

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Yam7M said:
We have been doing this for the last 6+ months (beginning with the SX series) with no complaints. :)
I would hope that the simple editing of the title didn't make you feel that I was heavy handed. NO posts were edited. It is encouraged that you warn of possible Race Results being published in the thread. I edit very few things, the "possibility" exists for ruining an unwatched race warrants a "Spoiler" in the title. There is no problem with the game and I have been reading for some time.

09oneL

Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 7, 2008
When are you going to post the scores Yammy??

My foot is freakin killing me :nener:

My wife asked me to whisper "dirty things" in her ear. I leaned in and softly said the kitchen, bathroom and living room. :cool:

09oneL

Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 7, 2008
Ride to Work Day is Monday, June 20th

Ride to Work Day is Monday, June 20th. We hope you will ride to work, …or just for fun, …or for your errands. Please tell all of your riding friends about the event. Any ride from A to B is important. All riders can help increase awareness about the benefits of riding. Your support and participation will help make a positive difference

Yam7M

Mi. Trail Riders
Jun 3, 2008
09oneL said:
When are you going to post the scores Yammy??

My foot is freakin killing me :nener:

My wife asked me to whisper "dirty things" in her ear. I leaned in and softly said the kitchen, bathroom and living room. :cool:

Anyone else notice that 09oneL only is "anxious" to hear the results when he wins?? :nod:

These are the contest results for the contest on this thread....none of the following raced in the national... :)

09oneL: 42
Briggsracing: 39
Yam7msucks: 34
Noamsayn: 25
Roy323: 24
TDunn: 23

Good job Fred. I'd comment on your point total and how many you guessed right, but we'd break the rules then. Briggs had some awesome guesses too. :cool:

09oneL

Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 7, 2008
Yam7M said:
Anyone else notice that 09oneL only is "anxious" to hear the results when he wins?? :nod:

Yeah, feel free to take your time when I do crappy (don't worrie Tdunn Iv'e been last plenty).

BSWIFT, how about we just put it back the way it was? there is no "spoiling" going on here and if some fool reads it that way then he is still a fool. There are much, much better ways to spoil it for yourself then here.

09oneL

Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 7, 2008
Thunder Valley

1. Reed
2. Villopoto
3. Dungey
4. Allssi
5. Metcalfe
6. Windham
7. Millsaps
8. Weimer
9. Deitrich
10. Grant

Last edited:

Yam7M

Mi. Trail Riders
Jun 3, 2008
Villlopoto
Dungey
Reed
Windham
Grant
Millsaps
Alessi
Deitrich
Weimer
Short

Yam7M

Mi. Trail Riders
Jun 3, 2008
Another week with 6 contestants....all of which did not participate in the AMA National :)

NOTE: Might need a ruling from TDunn.....Noamsayn made an error and picked Metcalf twice. Must be catching the case of :coocoo: from the guy he works with. I left him in the first position that he submitted as a guess, which gives him 3 points...but if I used the second position, it leaves him with only 2 points. Either way, he beat 091L, so there may not be any protesting :laugh: , otherwise, he's in a three-way tie for 3rd place.

Results:

1. Tie: TDUNN & Yam7msucks: 21 points
3. Noamsayn: 18 points
4. Tie: Shaggy & Briggsracing: 17 points
6. 091L: 16 points

Thanks for playing!

09oneL

Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 7, 2008
"If you ain't first, your last" - leave it as is - he should get max points available IMO

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom