Paragon, PA on October 12th & 13th

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Dan we really missed you. :( 9 of us showed up and had a blast. It only misted and that was later in the afternoon. The trails were all in good shape and nothing was really slick.

More later. I've got a busy few days at work.

jmics19067

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 22, 2002
yeah scooter we really could of used someone who could read a map :worship:

goggle cleaning was the only hardship <except my ego> but more on that in the ride report

DaveRS575

Sponsoring Member
Aug 15, 2002
No problem Dan...Actually, I kinda bailed myself, and I was actually THERE! I had a change of plans happen when Friday night, the Jeep guys kinda shamed me into running my Jeep on the intermediate trails Saturday, so I spent 9 hours Saturday running my Jeep over some of Pargons finest intermediate trails, then, Saturday night, about 15 Jeep guys came up and we drank off until the wee hours. Wake up Sunday with every intention of coming over and hooking up, but the headache was in control of my decisions for the next three hours. I did end up riding though around some of the trails and stufff at Red ridge, but nothing to really speak of.

Sorry guys...I hope some (or all ) of you will be going back there before Thanksgiving. I intend to.

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
Too bad Dave, we had a good time (Check-out the ride reports). Let me know when you're goin' back and I might join you.

DaveRS575

Sponsoring Member
Aug 15, 2002
Thanks Gary... I will. Actually, I may be hooking up with some Sussex County boys this Sunday if anyone is interested....Looks like there is a good place to ride (Mainly powerlines, singletrack, trails, etc) out starting in Blairstown area. Sound familiar to anyone? Apparently a bunch of people ride there, on quads and bikes alike... Anyone interested?

Dave

JasonJ

Jun 15, 2001
Wow, Im sorry I missed this ride, I have not checked DRN out for a while,, sorry,,, I ride up there all the time. When is the next ride? Hey the camp ground dose have a shower and bathroom, its not the Ritz but the water is hot and all,,. You can also ride into the mini mart to fule and eat, its a sweet camp ground, the area is a real nice area, they are going to level some of the big hills with dredgeings from the Delaware river but hey there is still great riding and Paragon is getting better and better, a HUDGE change from just a few years ago when they used to chase people off with Uzi's and AR-15s! More riding and less shooting :D.

JasonJ

Jun 15, 2001
Ok, I want to try and make the 17th ride, I hope to get up this weekend too for the toys for totts run. Trigger, Paragon now states in there rules that fire arms and alchol are not alowed on PAP property, I have seen plenty of both and at the same time! :flame: but I have not had a gun pointed at me in at least 2 years, so If you bring up you toys there are plenty of places to shoot them, 8 Bs has a 3D gun range and archery range as well and oftern have Ham and Turkey shoots and all that silly shoot stuff for meat fun! :aj:

Top Bottom