JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
I'm out - I'll see youse guys tonight! :yeehaw:

Nik - bring those bars. I want 'em.

Rich250F

Jun 11, 2002
Weather update for those interested and not interested. Saturday calling for sunny and 63. Small rain last night, ground is nice and tacky. This weekend is gonna rock. I will drop some pics in about a week.

mrmodine

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 2, 2002
What a great day for a ride with the gang.  Yep, it was 64 and partly sunny.  Wasn't too packed on the track or the trails and I think everybody had a great time!  Nobody hurt either!!! :yeehaw:

Trails were quite snotty so most folks stayed on the track but a few of us broke out and got some mud...I think I took about 20 lbs off my bike at the carwash.

Glad I could meet all you fine folks today.  JP, Walt, Rooster, TTRGuy, GoSpeedRacer, Nikki, RichKX250, XR...You all are a fine bunch.  Of course, always good to see Lou, Agent O, and Thunder too!

Hope we can all do it again before DW03!  Sarge, hope you can make it next time too.

sfc crash

Human Blowtorch
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 26, 2001
darn,oh well, at least ya got a lil crash, belly full of coors lite and jack daniels, all pumped up from wathing children of a metal god, to give ya a call or 2. yup a lil crash at about midnight on the phone goes a long way...ha!i got no riding in. even my field was too soupy to ride. next time! :aj:

Top Bottom