Party's at my House This Weekend.

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
I'm offering solid proof that I'm sitting here with no pants on.

XR3J

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 7, 2001
Lou

Just found out I can make the shindig! I will not be able to leave before 5 or 6 on Friday evening, though. That should put me down there around 10 or so. Will you guys still be accepting guests at that hour? If so go ahead and shoot the directions my way. Thanks a million for the invitation, also. I'll be in touch.

Thanks
Jerry

sfc crash

Human Blowtorch
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 26, 2001
hey big slow, the new dirt bike has a step by step with photos on how to shim the vavles on a big yz. i read the whole thing and never once came upon the part that stated"now you will have a whirring sound" what gives?

JuliusPleaser

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
I'm ready. ..except for Gumby dammit. :thumb:

Attachments

• prekckatoom2.jpg
    prekckatoom2.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 98
B

biglou

Sarge ain't got the ballz to bring his sorry-assed cheeze-weiner self to KC this weekend. No sir, no ballz at all... :p

C'mon sarge, come getcha some of this. Come on, git it! Git it! Yeah, that's what I thought...

Rich250F

Jun 11, 2002
I am getting so stoked about this weekend, it is like a preliminary DW03. A few spodes, a little beer, some serious trash talk, spend the night all together, it is DW03 (mini). Now all we need is a pink tutu, and a fat guy race and it is on. Looking forward to the mini bike race on the pitbike track. See yall in a few days.

XR3J

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 7, 2001
Rich

I know the feeling. Just told the wife that the last thing I was this excited about was Dirtweek. The countdown has begun. :yeehaw: :aj: :thumb:

Lou, do I need to bring anything to help out?
Jerry 

B

biglou

Cost is $8 per day to ride, other than that, just the occasional pizza or whatever. And of course there is the bike storage surcharge... ;)

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Awww come on Walt - join the fun!!

39 hours to take off!! :)

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
Holy Crap!! This thing is snowballing!!

Bike prep tonight, sneak out early tomorrow.....nice easy cruise to Casa BigLou.....garage full of bikes and DRN pals.....a slice of heaven right here in the midwest!

Now all I gotta do is remember how to ride that debil machine.... :think:

sfc crash

Human Blowtorch
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 26, 2001
you knuckle heads will get plenty of "crash" time this coming year. trust me, after i wet your floor a couple of times, pee on the toilet seat, ram your bike, make sport of your idiosynchrosies, and eat the last piece of pizza, you'll have your fill. i'll be at the next one! :whiner: by the way, if you are staying at lou's, bring gas-ex and force him to eat it!

Rich250F

Jun 11, 2002
Thursday night: The 250 is washed and waxed, premix is filled and ready, daughters fity has been prepared for the fat man mini bike race, bike hauler has a full tank of gas and has the trailer attached, riding gear is in the washing machine, boots have been shined, tools and parts loaded in the truck. Now only 36 grueling hours until Anahiem I, wait a minute we are going to Merwin MO. All shucks feels like Anahiem to me!!

:yeehaw: :yeehaw: :yeehaw:

Last edited:

WaltCMoto

Sponsoring Member
Jan 1, 2001
OK Im in. packed and ready for take off. put bike back together and pushed up basement stairs into garage.
See Yall in 24 hours.
Walt

JuliusPleaser

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
Lou, you're going to have to buy a bigger house. :silly:

B

biglou

If anyone needs anything from the shop, let me know by 2PM today so I can get it on the way home.  Oil, plugs, whatever.  Most of you have my work number, or email me at work: lholt@ff-corp.com

Everyone have a safe trip!   See you all this evening. :yeehaw:

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Just in case -

If anyone needs 250-450 tires - I have the stock Dunlops from Red's 450 (he rode on them maybe twice). $75 for the set. Let me know in the next few hours. And if anyone wants brand new Tag CR HI X5 bars (never been used) $50.

Man I can't wait - this weekend is gonna be a blast! I got the digicam batteries all charged up!

:yeehaw:

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom