oldandslo

Aug 29, 2001
Count me in. I was waivering between this ride and the Enduro. I know my way around Phelan enough to keep from getting real lost. See you at 9 Sat.

desert_racer

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 2, 2000
Don't worry about getting lost/left. There ain't gonna be anybody out there that's freaky fast as it looks like they will all be racin. Just us slow goers ... Should be a good ride.

Last edited:

*william*

Jul 5, 2000
Originally posted by desert_racer
Don't worry about getting lost/left. There ain't gonna be anybody out there that's freaky fast...

Hey wait a minute... naw, you're right... I ain't that fast.

Just printed out the directions, see ya Sunday around 9!

Boodac

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2001
Im still not sure about Sunday but Im working on it. Without a doubt Ill be late if I can make it. Gotta take the rugrat down to Ontario Sunday morning by 9. Then back again Sunday afternoon for the concert. Gonna be tight but Im trying. Meeting point going to be up Wilson Road?

ktmboy

~SPONSOR~
Apr 1, 2001
I'm afraid I'll be bowing out. This flu just won't let go of me, and every time I think I'm getting better it gets worse. This sucks! I was really looking forward to doing this with this group of riders.
You boys have fun, and watch out for Mr. Ranger--he likes to come out on Sundays.:mad: :ugg: :mad:

Top Bottom