yz250roost

~SPONSOR~
Oct 16, 2000
Hey guys anyone going to be at the piru or gorman track this saturday, I will, hope to see someone there. brian...are you going to be at Piru on saturday?
Jeff

Mx Dude

~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2000
Roost,

Not sure I can make Saturday, but how about Sunday ? I'll try to switch a few things around and maybe I'll be able to go on Saturday...I'll let you know.

I'm open for either track.

bclapham

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 5, 2001
jeff, you need to check out some of the other tracks:)

hey cliff...long time no speak! i am in the new apartment, so i might think about coming north again to meet up with the northern sector in a few weeks when the rest of things calm down.

i was on proride, this new place near temecula sounds awesome, i will report back...probably too far for you though?

also, it sounds like third gear pinned have sorted the track out, maybe we could meet there or racetown at some point?

later

bruce

Mx Dude

~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2000
Hi Bruce,

It's been a while hasn't it ! Glad to hear about your new digs.....

I haven't been riding much lately, but hopefully that will change in the next few weeks. Just never enough time to do everything....

For us 9-5 kinda guys, we definately need to schedule a weekend at the track ! I'm open for most any track, although I'm not quite as open as you are in regards to travelling great distances to try a new track. Nevertheless, let's set something up for the near future. The more that show up the merrier.

Roost,
No can do Saturday.......sorry. I can do Sunday though !! Looks like a couple of guys may be heading to Hungry Valley if you want to join us. Let me know !

yz250roost

~SPONSOR~
Oct 16, 2000
cool, I'll see what I can do , I'm sure someone wants to trade saturday for sunday!
Bruce- I really would like to try some other tracks, but then I'd look slow:), I've got the rythm of Hungry Valley down pretty well now and I look pretty fast compared to the newer guys.

endosports

Jan 10, 2002
Piru for us all weekend...just got a cool lap timer that goes on the bike and have been doing some serious training and changing tires!

They just brought some red clay to the track and traction couldn't be any better.

Best lap time so far is a 1:56... Anyone up for a challenge. or a 90 footer!

Last Sat. was like a weekday at gorman---nobody. Come check this place out.

Free tire change to the first DRN Socal wrecker to Piru this weekend!

Mx Dude

~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2000
Endo,

Sure you can't change your plans and head to HV on Sunday ? Looks like a pretty good group of guys are gonna meet up there. You should come ! I'll hit you up for that tire change next time, and we'll see what we can do regarding a grudge match or something.

How about you Roost? Can you make it Sunday ?

yz250roost

~SPONSOR~
Oct 16, 2000
sorry Dude, can't make it sunday, no one wants to trade imagine that? Maybe because there are only two others who are tradeable. Looks like I'll be the first WreckingCrew rider there this weekend, probably the only one, besides brian

yz250roost

~SPONSOR~
Oct 16, 2000
Can't make any promises brian, but I'll try my hardest to beat that, any pics of the 90 footer? it's a table right? the same size at HV's? If so I'll go for it, bring the dig. cams!

yz250roost

~SPONSOR~
Oct 16, 2000
hahaha, yeah once I get the rest of the track dialed in then I'll think about the 90, Some of those jumps were hard to clear (the ones out of the corners, I just couldn't get enough juice to get over them, My gearing is 14/50 should I go to 14/52? or just get a four stroke?:)
Jeff

Top Bottom