css_elfers

Aug 26, 2004
Well it looks like I'm moving to FLA. in the next week or two. Anyone around the Sebring- Orlando-Tampa area know of any riding spots besides Crooms in Brooksville?

ELF

gupman

Jun 6, 2003
Northwest of Orlando in Ocala. There is Ocala National Forest. I went there last January with some friends from Atlanta and had a blast!!! :cool: It is a massive ORV park with hundreds of trails. I would HIGHLY recommend bringing a GPS. We were lost several times and had to rely on the locals to get us back to our trucks. Terrain is probably different than N.C. Quite flat, and lots of sand. A really great place to ride. I am going to make the trip again this January :yeehaw:

JAY ALLEN

Oct 4, 1999
HEY ELF
YOU MIGHT JOIN UP WITH THE FLORIDA TRAIL RIDERS F.T.R THEY ARE A GREAT BUNCH OF GUYS/GIRLS . WE HAVE A MOTOCROSS SERIES HARE SCRAMBLES AND ENDURO SERIES . THERE IS A WEBSITE AT WWW.FLORIDATRAILRIDERS.ORG. WE HAVE ABOUT 15 HARESCRAMBLES AROUND THE STATE AND WITH YOU BEING IN THE CENTER OF THE STATE YOU CAN HIT MOST OF THEM IN ABOUT 2/3 HOURS IT MAKES FOR A GREAT WEEKEND . WE HAVE A RACE COMING UP 11-20-04 11-21-04 NEAR OKEECHOBEE FLORIDA . I RIDE A 1999 KDX 220 WITH A FEW MODS AND SUSPENSION WORK I RIDE IN SUPER SENIOR B . TRY IT YOU WILL HAVE A BLAST MAYBE SEE YOU THERE

css_elfers

Aug 26, 2004
Acually I was born in Ocala FL. I used to hunt in the ONF all the time but that is still alittle to far for a day trip. I will check out that website gupman and I thank you guys for the input. I have talked to some friends and they reminded me of some spots that I could probably ride. We used to have property in the kissimmi water managment dist. (5 miles by 5 miles square) that they still ride at between sebring and Okecobee.

ELF

Last edited:

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom