RMCoastie

~SPONSOR~
Oct 25, 2005
Has anybody had any success with the Pro Circuit Triple clamps? I'm thinking about getting some from RG3, but I was also thinking about a set-up from Mitch. Anything would be appreciated.

adamant

Mar 20, 2006
I like the look of the rg3 clamps even though I have renthall on my bike. The rg3 are rubber mounted & should offer some degree of flex within the bars & cut a bit of vibration. I am not sure about the pro bars. Also think about what type of bars You have on the bike for instance my renthall top tripples. To fit my twinwalls need the clamps for them also & that is at extra cost. I cant use fork bleeders on mine as there is just no room. So consider the hight of the bar mounts also

+30

Aug 2, 2005
have been using rg3 for several years and really like them, its the first thing i bolt on to any new bike i get. the four post design is great, the rubber mounts are replaceable, occasionally in a hard fall the washer on the rubber mount will compress in so I just order a few extra for the toolbox. the posts can be turned around to adjust bar position on setups that offer an offset. check the website. i could never go back to solid mounts. last time i bought a set rg3 customer service even called a few weeks later to see how i liked them. :cool:
rg3suspension.com

Top Bottom