Superbike373

Apr 11, 2004
Hey guys! Just getting ready to order some new meat. I cant get S12's through work. I have a set of maxxis SI's on there now. They are working decent. I know some guys are running Kenda Washougal sticky rear. What front do you run with that and do they work better that the Maxxis SI? Thanks, ---Mike

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
I run Bridgestone 404/403's.. For intermediate stuff that is.

For hard pack, I'll put on a 60x (whatever I have in the pile)

and on Sand, I'll keep the intermediate tire on the rear and run
an M59 on the front.

Superbike373

Apr 11, 2004
I am limited to bridgestone, Dunlop, kenda and maxxis through my supplier at work. The Maxxis SI is working good but it is almost time for a new pair. I run soft to intermediate mostly.

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
I only use Bridgestone. Great tires. Wouldn't bother with anything else.

Errr.. Did I mention that I'm friends with a Bridgestone dealer.. Hmmm.. could factor into my decision.. ;)

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
Mike, Kenda Millville Front & Rear on the YZ
And the are also a sponser :cool:

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
Mike don't spend the extra cash on the "Stickies". The regulars work really good! The washougal front is good too - I didn't care for the rear in wet conditions. Most of us run the Millville 120/100 18".

DW

GOBUCKS

Mar 12, 2008
just throw a paddle on the back... will be a little rough at lower speeds but should work the vibrations out somewhere around 4th gear..

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
GOBUCKS said:
just throw a paddle on the back... will be a little rough at lower speeds but should work the vibrations out somewhere around 4th gear..
You musta droped one of those giant cookies and hit your head on the truck bumper.

D.LEATHERS

Jun 28, 2002
S-12's

I still like the Michelins, yeah they cost more, but who cares they flat out work. Just don't take them on a MX track, too much flex. Lansing Cycle has the best deal. :cool: Just my .10 cents worth.

DAVE L.

woodsracer369

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 3, 2004
Bridgestone M101-M102 haven't got them mounted yet - Very aggresive. Tiresunlimted dot com had the best deal on tires I could find

Superbike373

Apr 11, 2004
DD, I already ordered the millville sticky. Why the 120 with the 18" rear? is it the same as most 110's or do you just like the bigger meat? I know if i keep it, I sure would like to get a second set of wheels with an 18" rear. Just curious as i already ordered a 110 rear. it was only $5 a tire more for sticky. I hear that the may ony do the sticky from now on? That could be just a rumor. ------Mike

89TRX350RX

Oct 1, 2006
Rode Kinross (1st ride of the season?????) with a matched set of Millvilles, and I spent more time on the ground then ever... Even had a shoulder/chest smashing "Get-Off" that the 661 Pressure suit couldn't protect me from... The rear seemed good, but the front seemed to wash out in the corners... possibly need to set my front susp. up a little better on the WR... Good tires at a fraction of the price of the Michelins!!

Jamie

Top Bottom