High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
In which categories was he nominated? It looks like he qualifies for several.

Pam, it is an honor to have you join us. As you are probably aware, what your father has been to Terry, Terry has also been to many of us. His legacy continues and I'm one of the lucky recipients to be blessed by it.

I hope to make it to Bonneville this summer. Any chance you might make it?

danny's girl

Feb 2, 2009
AMA Nomination of Danny Macias

First of all thanks for the support. Terry is a guy just like my dad: straight talker with a good heart. These guys are the real deal. We don't have enough men like them these days! About the AMA, they have ten categories that best fit the nominee and I selected nine of them. Thanks Rich for the link. I think my dad should have been inducted long ago as so many riders he tuned for through the years are already in, as well as riders during his years as racing manager for the BSA/Triumph team. Better late than never; just wish he was still here to share the (hoped for) moment... Terry we will absolutely go to the Trailblazers April banquet; really looking forward to it! Keep us posted. When Terry's ready to run at Bonneville we're hoping to be there as well. Thanks Terry for all that you do: for my dad, for Michael and me and for all those who learn from those who came before. The legacy will always live.
As always, enjoy the ride...Pam

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
Hey if I agree to be Lou's umbrella girl can I come watch? :)

B

biglou

Slightly on-topic here, did anyone catch "Wreckreation Nation" last week on Discovery? Most of it was about Bonneville. There's also an episode about "minimoto" which is pretty cool, also. Check'em out if you get a chance. :cool:

Top Bottom