Ride ??? and howdy from North Carolina

ryco1111

Jan 6, 2006
looking for new places to ride, I live in lexington,nc moved here from wilmington, nc motorcross is what makes my blood flow looking for tracks or especially trails :laugh: Iwant to ride every chance i am not working

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome to the site :cool:

Be sure and go to your User CP and update information relating to your location, type of riding, etc. After that grab a spot on the couch and tell us a bit about yourself. How long you have been riding, what kind of riding you prefer, where you are located, etc. We will do our best to hook you up with some fellow dirt bike enthusiasts.

Check out the Southern Spodes forum for opportunities to hook up with fellow DRNers. Kick some bootie in there and get some rides going.

Again, welcome to the site and shout if you have any questions!

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
I haven't been to either in a couple years, but up your we used to race at East Bend and Rolling Hills (Reedsville).

Ever looked at Brushy Mountain? I've never been, but hear they have lots of trails.

TWRT

Sep 13, 2001
Center Road and Thunder Valley are just west of Winston-Salem. Both are good tracks, both have watering systems too. Center Road grooms the track on Saturday and is my favorite.

yo its matt!

Aug 26, 2000
theres a small track in lexington , its behind wholesale alley on 64 i havent been there in over a year but its close and had some great jumps, uharrie will be open in a couple months again if you like rocks and hills, also check with the local bike shops, they can tell you where all the tracks are , midway yamaha is my favorite in thomasville those guys have always helped me out alot.

Top Bottom