a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Taking Dirt Nap and his friend out on their new 250's this Saturday, anyone up for the ride. Most likely trail, maybe Lake Street or Beaumont.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
No track rides during the summer, give and take! Why not get that damn Yamy out on a trail! We can hit some local home made stuff, like jumpin gaps!

bclapham

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 5, 2001
i seem to have a lot more fun when i ride at the track, and my riding improves more when i can practise there. and i dont have to worry about getting lost. i know its hot, but coming from the land of rain i have learned to apprieciate the sun more!

Pvt Joker

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 29, 2002
If my head clears sufficiently and I can get a medical exemption from home, I'd like to come out.

Beaumont is great riding and I can't wait to get back out there, although I have this vague recollection that there's some places to be careful..... :confused:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Beaumont would be great, let me know. We are definately going out and if you feel like going, let me know.
Elk

JPIVEY

Sponsoring Member<br>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 9, 2001
Hey guys, There's a cool line of trees that parallels the freeway, it has a neat little creek in there, but be warned it's deeper than it looks; Wish I could go.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Can we have a show of numbers as to who is going tomorrow? Thumbs, if you're still up for it, we'll go to Beaumont, if not, I think I'll go to Lake Street. 89er, I'll call you and find out your plan.

It'll be myself, my son's friend and his friend. Dirt Nap is up in Monterey for the races with his boss, what a butt hole!:)

Elk

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Well, it's about time you came in to work. Whatsamatter, long line at the doughnut shop this morning? I would thing you would have some pull there. :)

Not sure if I will make it or not. The guy I was coming with may have to work.

Will PM you later when I know for sure.

DirtNap went to the races without you??? Sounds like that kid needs a good drive-by-slappin'. :eek:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
He does need a good helmet slap alright!

Let me know,
Elk

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
It's gonna be Beaumont at 0730, Beaumont Ave. off-ramp from I-10, just south of the freeway to stage. We'll drive in from there. Hope you guys can make it,
Elk

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Helllllooooo, this place is kinda quiet!! Anyway, I'm putting a sorta ride report here for our local guys. The ride we did at Beaumont was great, might be a replacement for the doomed Gilligan's ride. We'll get a SoCal get together there soon with our local guys, and not so local guys if they want. This was one of the spots where they filmed Crusty, lots of crazy jumps that Thumbs actually did!;)

We'll get a ride together soon, but it has to be early and finish by noon, got a little hot out there. Oh, and Thumbs, can you help me tighten this chain, it's got way too much play in it, at least a 1/2 inch!!:):)

Pvt Joker

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 29, 2002
I can't wait to get out there again. Last time I went riding was at Beaumont, 7/5 and I had a pretty bad spill. So bad that I can't remember any of it or getting home.

I've taken the requisite weekend off riding and am ready to go riding again. I'm anxious to go back to Beaumont to see the scene of the carnage.

thumbs

Tony 'da Rat
Oct 16, 2000
Originally posted by a454elk
This was one of the spots where they filmed Crusty, lots of crazy jumps that Thumbs actually did!;)
Yeah, that 50 foot gap jump was pretty insane. I almost lost it when I did the can-can to a no hander lander. But that was nothing compared to Elk jumping over all 4 sets of train track. I have never seen anyone lay the bike so flat and wip the rear out that far. It must have been 80 feet from one side to the other. Good thing you beat the train or we would have had a mess on our hands. ;)

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
:):):) I still wish that idiot would have tried that road jump so's we could watch him face plant it into the side of the hill!

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom