Cheater

Aug 15, 2006
I was thinking about riding some trails this weekend. I'm not sure which one to hit. I rode the Evart trails a couple months ago, it was a good trail but it was pretty hard riding. I don't want to drive too far north. Which trails do you guys recommend. I don't want to ride on a trail that is all sand and whoops. I went to the Gladwin trails last year and I was pretty disappointed, nothing but sand and whoops. :bang:

WomanRider

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jul 19, 2006
Cheater said:
I was thinking about riding some trails this weekend. I'm not sure which one to hit. I rode the Evart trails a couple months ago, it was a good trail but it was pretty hard riding. I don't want to drive too far north. Which trails do you guys recommend. I don't want to ride on a trail that is all sand and whoops. I went to the Gladwin trails last year and I was pretty disappointed, nothing but sand and whoops. :bang:

If you thought Evart was hard, then maybe you might want to try Cedar Creek. It not far north. If you want a trail that has little sand or whoops, then don't ride the Michigan trails.

24mph,m/l

Whoops? what whoops?

Ride the Tree Topper Enduro. There will be lots of NEW trail, with a few miles of connector trail having whoops. Your golden opportunity to find out what trails ought to be.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom