JWW

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 13, 2000
Im looking for RV rental companies in So Cal. I would prefer recommendations in the Inland Empire. Have you had a good experience with any companies? Did you get ripped off by any companies? I did look up El Monte Rv but I would like to comp them against a few others.

Even willing to rent somebodys personal RV. Im looking for late June or early July.

Thanks
Jeff

JPIVEY

Sponsoring Member<br>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 9, 2001
Hey Jeff,

I have used El Monte Rv rental in San Bernadino, They had a large selection from 24'-34'., We were very happy with the RVs we rented there, very clean and fairly new ones

*william*

Jul 5, 2000
Ditto, my pop and I rented from El Monte RV. We took it out to the dez for a trip. Just be weary of all the little charges, as they will nickle and dime (more like quarter and dollar) you to death for every little thing. I believe there was an automatic upcharge if we even started the generator, they checked the hours both before and after. :| We didn't even need it though.

JWW

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 13, 2000
UNIT TYPE RENT
19' Camper Please call
22' Class C Motorhome $420.00
23-25' Class C Motorhome $489.00
27-29' Class C Motorhome $534.00
29' Fun Mover Please call
31' Class C Slide Out $612.00
30-34' Class A $588.00
31'-34' Class A Slide Out $690.00
34'-36' Diesel Pusher Please call

El Monte Rv......3 days starting June 22nd

Last edited:

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
Jeff

I rented from Cruise Amerca before because they were the only people who would lket me take it to Mexico for ourt San Felipe trip. Overall it was a good experience thought the mexico charge was expensive. also my newnieghbor works at a place that does this. I'm renting one from him for the 4 th up at kennedy meadows. I'll get you his contact info tomm.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom