Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
CLICK

:think So I could just bounce down the big pile of rocks instead of stopping where I land?:confused:

txvintage

Sponsoring Member
Apr 20, 2001
Man, I gotta get one of those.

Does it have the emergency distress beacon for the Life Flight guys to find you after you stop rolling? I'm already considering going with the international orange riding gear and helmet to improve my visibility in low light and heavy vegetation.

scrambler220

Mar 3, 2000
"electronic unit mounted under the steering wheel" ? sounds like the author must ride alot.

What happens when you're doubling on a street bike, and that thing misfires??

zio

Mr. Atlas
Jul 28, 2000
You guys are missing the bigger picture- with a few mods, this thing can be worn anywhere and completely take over our brain's duties as safety monitor!

Think about it- you go boating & have one sixer too many and get pitched out of the bow- no worries! :)

You toss a few back from your still in the woods and while stumbling back home accidentally pass out on the train tracks- no problem! :)

Your old lady left you and you're out of liquor so you head for the nearest bridge- presto! I see this devise changing the world! :)

This sounds like the answer to my prayers. All this time I've been having to think about my own safety. Imagine all the fun I can have now knowing I don't have to worry about getting hurt! :)

Top Bottom