placelast

Apr 11, 2001
I'm moving to Santa Maria in ~two weeks; you need help at Clear Creek for your club's enduro, scouting companionship, prep, layout, checks, etc.?

millenniumdsj@hotmail.com

placelast

Apr 11, 2001
We can always use good help!
Santa Maria....gonna run a artichoke farm?? [/B]

I didn't say I was good (ask my wife =:-o ) but I will help in any way I'm needed. What is you schedule for the upcoming weekends? I can plan out at least 3-months in advance now; my availability begins on the 25th.

Ah, my dear green grocer: I thought you had some edjumacation but being a farm boy I understand. So here ya go: the artichoke capital of the world is Aptos (or is it Castroville) where you have marinated artichoke, deep-fried artichoke, artichoke dip of every tyoe imaginable, artichoke ornaments, artichoke alternative fuels; you get the picture.

Santa Maria, on the other hand, is know for it's top sirloin (and tri-tip) BBQ; yummmy: a real country-boy's meal! As far as veggies, ain't beans grown on vines? Speaking of vines, wash it down wtih the local grape juice of a fermented type; eleven local wineries. Want dessert? Solvang's nearby.

NVR FNSH

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2000
You forgot Santa Maria style beans..... So when are you going to hit Thursday Night Farmer's Market in SLO? Too much good to choose from:)

Brian

placelast

Apr 11, 2001
Well I may have a cup of them beans too, mam...

Been the Farmer's Market at least 4 times in the last few months; many more visits to come.

As far as SLO's concerned, we plan on moving up there once my family rejoins me in the summer; if the employment turns to permanent. We like it there.

placelast

Apr 11, 2001
Well I may have a cup of them beans with my sirloin, miss.

Been the Farmer's Market at least 4 times in the last few months; many more visits to come. What a fun event.

As far as SLO's concerned, we plan on moving up there once my family rejoins me in the summer; that is, if the employment turns to permanent. We like it there better.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom