XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
D'OH! Every day I hear the TV say "Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?"

Then my kids holler back "SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS!!"

Where do they come up with this stuff? Yesterday there was some show called Butt Ugly Martians, or something like that!

Kinda makes me glad that Scooby Doo is still their favorite. :cool:

VintageDirt

Baked Spud
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 1, 2001
I like Angry Beavers and Cat Dog. Love that Cat Dog theme song.

One fine day with a woof and purr
A baby was born and it caused quite a stir...

Hey by the way, I'm going to pick up my new used 01 WR250f this afternoon.

yzracer49

Mar 19, 2000
Thanks Guys!!

It's been a quiet Sat morning here. The kid is at grandma's. So, no cartoons. But now I have that stupid song running through my head. :scream: :scream:

VintageDirt

Baked Spud
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 1, 2001
Re: Thanks Guys!!

Originally posted by yzracer49
But now I have that stupid song running through my head. :scream: :scream:
Sorry about that. Just to make it up to you, CLICK HERE:p

yzracer49

Mar 19, 2000
Thnaks for thinking of me vintage, but thats not much beter. About the only new cartoon I enjoy with my daughter is Rocket Power. Now that show is cool. I keep waiting fore them to get some dirt bikes though. ;)

Maru16

Mar 29, 2001
OH, WHO LIVES IN A PINEAPPLE UNDER THE SEA?!"
SPONGE BOD SQUARE PANTS!

:confused:

sorry but i couldn't resist doing that! i don't really watch it but people i know do. Which i can't believe.

spanky250

Mod Ban
Dec 10, 2000
"quality tv"

I think that is an oxymoron when taling about today's kid shows. Sponge Bob, Cow and Chicken, Powerpuff Girls, Catdog, etc...I have to listen to them all, and they are so stupid! I'm sure my parents pobably thought the same thing about the cartoons that I watched as a child, though...

Miltonyz

Sponsoring Member
Apr 12, 2001
It's all perspective. My little brother likes that show where I couldn't stand it. However I remember when I was his age liking Ren & Stimpy. That has to be at least ten more retarded then anything out there now.
When your kids are your age they'll be talking about their kids moronic shows.

As for Scooby Doo I used to love that show. I would probaly watch it still, but the characters voices have changed and I can't stand it.

VintageDirt

Baked Spud
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 1, 2001
Heck fire when I was a kid we didn't have cartoons every day of the week. If you didn't watch on Saturday morning you missed all of the cartoons. And we had to put up with Capt Kangaroo and Mr. Green Jeans.

But when I go a little older we had The Original Johnny Quest, in prime time.

My all time favorite wasn't even a cartoon. It was Leave It To Beaver. I wish I had his Mom. Not for a Mom, I just wish I had her.

CC_RIDER

LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 15, 2001
If you ever get a chance to see the episode where Sponge Bob thinks he's landed on an alien planet, watch it! You'll laugh your a$$ off! :)

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
Originally posted by VintageDirt
But when I go a little older we had The Original Johnny Quest, in prime time.
AAAAAAIIIIEEEEEEE :scream:

Gotta be the best screams ever! Plus that theme song is killer!

Did Race Bannon or Dr. Quest (or Jonny or Hadji, for that matter!) ever move anything but their lips!

Sim sim sallabim!

MikeT

~SPONSOR~
Jan 17, 2001
Since we're talking about kids shows. I actually liked watching that show, "Cousin Skeeter" I think it's on Nick. Pretty funny.

rickyd

Hot Sauce
Oct 28, 2001
I dug on "2 stupid dogs" is it still on?? SpongeBob SquarePants is funny too...

gibbs_6

Jul 5, 2001
Originally posted by MikeT
Since we're talking about kids shows. I actually liked watching that show, "Cousin Skeeter" I think it's on Nick. Pretty funny.
Ah ha,I liked that show alot and it just like disappeared.Wish I knew when I could watch it.:cool:

tx246

~SPONSOR~
May 8, 2001
patrick!!!

doesnt the voice of patriick the starfish remind you of dobber on the tv series coach?

sqidward! wanna come out and play?!!!:)

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Howdy, tx246!

Top Bottom