justql

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
Friday night 7:00 meeting at Parks and Rec on Ninth street.

Workday at the 500 Saturday(last one was officially rained out although some of us worked anyway

Race 23rd. I need workers in a bad way. I talked to most of you already just want to remind you,

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
i have a race at ascot the 22nd. with the i-40 detour i probably won't get home until about 4:00 a.m. i am considering spending the night there. so count me out. sorry.

bswift was planning on doing ascot too. i don't know if he still is.

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
btw, i did make a donation to the mx track fund so i'm sort of helping out. ;)

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Originally posted by mx547
i have a race at ascot the 22nd. with the i-40 detour i probably won't get home until about 4:00 a.m. i am considering spending the night there. so count me out. sorry.

bswift was planning on doing ascot too. i don't know if he still is.
I'm still planning on going. I would likely be able to help you out but you might want to forget about me being the sweep rider, I would probably be the sleep rider.

justql

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
O sure, go race and have fun. ;) Friday is not as important as the 23. The meeting will probably be very short and not alot of anything covered, just the details of the race.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Hey man, I'm third in the points race!:moon:

justql

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
Only three in your class, ;) huh?? I hopefully will have the new GG this weeekend at the workday. Should be some fun trying it out after the work is done. I'm leaving from there and heading to Bismark Arkansas. To race Sunday. Big decision is to decide which to race on Sunday.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
3 in the class, pfft! Join us at Ascot and see if you've learned anything on your private track. :wink:

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
I'll PM you tonite about this weekend, MX547.:)

justql

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
I haven't really thought that far ahead craig. Is Mary going?? I might load up the bikes(both if the 300 is in) and go to the workday and then leave Stilwater and head to Arkansas. Sleep in a tent. Race, come home.

Taking both bikes to test ride the 300, I might race it if I get it in time to get it ready. The 250 will go with a for sale sign on it if I'm not racing it.

Are you going to drive home from the meeting Friday night?? We could get stupid and camp out Friday night or go to the folks and crash.

craig_enid

Mar 23, 2000
Mary and Violet thinking about showing for the work day. If I do the meeting, I'd head back home.... don't think I want to tent 2 in a row!

That was my tentative plans also, leave Saturday from STW, tent at Bismark.

justql

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
I can drive and pull trailer,which will be needed if I take both bikes. Which bikes will you have at Stillwater. We could drop the TTR off at the folks if you take it to Stillwater. Or you could send them home with your truck and have them meet us Sunday. No biggie either way for me. You are going to have the computer on your bike?? Mine has not been repaired yet, is actually not on bike, so I'll be relying on you to keep time for me. ;)

craig_enid

Mar 23, 2000
I will have the watchdog hooked up. I'll send you on when we get a minute down.... catch you at the reset!
I'll see what I can come up with as far as the logistics is concerned. As always, gotta wait till last minute to make most of my decisions....

justql

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
I understand the last minute deal. I'm not for sure which bike I'll even be on. :ugg:

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Originally posted by craig_enid
Yeah, tough choice.... new GasGas or a NEWER GasGas!
and worn out boots either way. ;)

justql

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
I'm wearing the boots with the sole still on them. ;) They still hurt my feet though. :whiner:

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
I'll have no problem working the race after all. Racing is done for the season. Dead Mamba.:( Big bucks to rebuild.

justql

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
Sorry to hear about the bike swift. Complete lower end??? I hadn'r heard from you in a while, I wondered where you were at.

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
Originally posted by BSWIFT
Racing is done for the season. Dead Mamba

hurry up and get it fixed. you get to throw away your three worst motos in the ascot series. if you can get it fixed by july 20, you will only have missed two motos. if worse comes to worse, borrow a bike just for points. you really don't want to miss out on the awards banquet. they give away alot of good stuff.

justql

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
You can borrow my 300. I'd loan it too you for this weekend but i gotta have somthing to use for working the enduro. After that the 300 is yours if you need it. Heck when is the next race, I might ride it.

Top Bottom