Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
ktmboy said:
Germany (I know, it's not a state!) has a cool law----it's illegal to put preservatives in beer, so all of their beer is fresh. It also has to be naturally aged, not like the speedy process the brewers here use. If I ever get to go there I'm gonna need a designated driver!
Been there, done that! No shelf life, but there are brewery's everywhere, tons of great local brews.

hoosierf

LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 6, 2001
Anyone walking the streets of Muncie, Indiana with less than $25 in their pocket is guilty of vagrancy....It's a college town!

JPIVEY

Sponsoring Member<br>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 9, 2001
Ca. State law - No vehicle without a driver may exceed 60 miles per hour.

Blythe, Ca.- You are not permitted to wear cowboy boots unless you already own at least two cows

Chico, Ca - Detonating a nuclear device within the city limits results in a $500 fine

Hollywood - It is illegal to drive more than two thousand sheep down Hollywood Boulevard at one time.

Lodi, Ca. - It is illegal to own or sell "Silly String".

Pacific Grove, Ca. Molesting butterflies can result in a $500 fine.

And believe it or not , I was warned on this one

Temecula, Ca. - Ducks have the right of way to cross Rancho California St. at all times.

Yep, I was riding my bike by Oscar Restaurant ( which has a duck pond ) as I made the right off of Ynez onto Rancho Calif Rd., I scared a duck and was pulled over, by a MC cop no less, told me to be aware that it's a city ordinance

Sawblade

Timmy Timmy Timmy!
Sep 24, 2000
In the state of Arkansas it is illegal to transport beer/liquor across the state line from a neighboring state. Go figure, the dry county I live in is the very NV corner of the state. Its 12 miles to the MO state line that has 5 liquor stores within the first mile after crossing the state line. On a weekend 95% of the tags say Arkansas on them! If the local officals would pull there heads out of there collective *** we could collect a lot of tax revenue that goes to MO.

gwcrim

~SPONSOR~
Oct 3, 2002
JPIVEY said:
Yep, I was riding my bike by Oscar Restaurant ( which has a duck pond ) as I made the right off of Ynez onto Rancho Calif Rd., I scared a duck and was pulled over, by a MC cop no less, told me to be aware that it's a city ordinance

Criminals of your ilk should be strung up by your private parts! The nerve.....

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Okiewan said:
Oklahoma is full of 'em,

3.2 beer. Real beer only available at liquor stores QUOTE]

Ha! Funny you should bring that up. :)

I can remember pulling into the pits at a couple racetracks in Oklahoma and as we drove back to the pit area we would have a group of people following our van until we parked. We figured they just wanted to see what was new and trick from Cali. :ohmy: WRONG!

When we got out they wanted to know; "Did you bring any Coors beer with you?' :rotfl:

whyzee

Never enough time !
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 24, 2001
well I guess we know Louisiana has strict laws :| some sic bastages

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/0901041pig1.html

Pig Poker Popped
Louisiana man allegedly violated PePie, a Vietnamese potbelly
SEPTEMBER 1--Meet Austin Gullette. The 45-year-old Louisiana man was arrested Monday night for pig fornication (technically known as a "crime against nature" in the bayou). According to Ouachita Parish Sheriff's deputies, Gullette's own sister caught him violating her animal, a 125-pound Vietnamese potbelly named PePie. She was alerted to the crime by the sound of squealing, which apparently emanated from the pig. If convicted of the felony count, Gullette--pictured in the below mug shot from the Ouachita Correctional Center--faces a maximum of five years in prison, where it would be a good idea not to admit what landed him in the clink

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom