Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Sumter National Jan 31, 2010.

Interesting, glad I got my entry in already!.........

From a clubmember:

->>As of last night we have over 300 entries for the Sumter National Enduro. We are above Row 60 for the entries we are recieving today. At this point, if you want to ride with someone expect the Row # to be above 60 for all, we have no more open spots below 60. We are having requests come in today to partner with riders 20-30 rows ahead of what's available so we can't make that happen.

As stated, we want every rider to ride with their buddies but we can only do so much. We are 1/2 way to our cut off of 600 riders and entries have only been open 9 days. For example, we have had 23 requests for Row 13 so it doesn't take a math degree to figure out how that's going.<--

Last edited:

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
If you guys want to go you better figure it out fast, they have already sold 400 of the 600 entry's, I expect they will be sold out in about a week. What is nice about Sumter is that is just like Michigan sand and if it rains it just gets better. In Georgia if it rains it sucks.

Rivard809

Oct 8, 2009
Im thinking about going down saturday, driving straight through, sleeping in a hotel saturday night, racing sunday, then driving back home through the night

MATTSKN

Sep 7, 2007
Rivard809 said:
Im thinking about going down saturday, driving straight through, sleeping in a hotel saturday night, racing sunday, then driving back home through the night
There are 3 of us thinking about going, taking a quad cab diesel truck..Ill get back to you tonight..Matt Dixon

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
fatherandson said:
You better send your pre entry in. At last count they were within 50 of the 600 rider limit.

You can do it on line and use pay pal to assure an entry. Log on to the NEPG site to find their web site.

It's about a 15 hour drive, you may want to leave Fri nite and drive all night, sign up and go crash at the hotel.

09oneL

Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 7, 2008
I guess I don't need those mini bike bars or the bicycle horn. Thanks for the offer anyway Freddy :cool:

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
MATTSKN said:
looks like wear going to have to wait for the Georgia round...

Do NOT wait too long to make plans. The rider limit for Georgia is 500 and the pre registration flyer is already on the NEPG website.

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
PoeBrian said:
Freddy,
I'll buy those mini bars if avail.!

Lemme know.

I found one more set, I PM'ed you.

Top Bottom