Superbike373

Apr 11, 2004
My name is Mike and I am from Michigan. I am 32, married with one son. I ride Hare scrambles and enduros. I will be making my first real full year effort in D14 vet class. I have always hit 3-4 races a year. I have made a few top 3, B fourstroke enduro finishes. I also ride a lot of trail here as well. I have been riding Yamaha four strokes since 2000. I have just went back to a 2 stroke. I just picked up an '04 RM 250. Seems like it will be much better for hare scrambles not to mention quiter on the trail! I will be looking for lots of info on getting my bike set up, training and riding tips. Well off to the forums! Thanks all! ---Mike

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Mike: You really need to hook up with some of the fine members of the Michigan Trail Riders. They are gearing up now for spring, so check them out.

Check out the CR / KX / RM / YZ (2-Stroke) Discussion forum for info on your bike. I'll warn you the the MI guys will try and get you to switch to orange :thumb: , not that that is a bad thing!

Is your son old enough to ride? Either way, we have a family gathering this coming October you might be interested in. Check out the DirtWeek 2004! (DW 2K4) forum. A great place to meet a bunch of DRNers!

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
Welcome to DRN, I had a 4- stroke for awhile but it was a tank (before the 4 stroke revolution) and it too was loud. I love my 2 stroke! MI trails are awesome and you are lucky to be close to them.

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Welcome to DRN! Also, check out the Enduro/HS Forum and don't forget to post some ride reports!!!!

Superbike373

Apr 11, 2004
Thanks all! Tony, I am going riding this weekend! I am ready to rip when ever. Got here all most ready for woods rippin'! Orange! Nahh, not me. They have some suspension quirks I dont get along with. cool bikes though. I will post on the Michigan side and say hey! --Mike

Top Bottom