MROLP84

Feb 17, 2008
hey guys i need some help. a buddy of mine just brought me a dirt bike to work on and im not sure of the year. the bike says its a suzuki cougar 100 i have a frame vin but no internet search shows up anything. has anybody come across on of these things. i mean he paid $100 for it and it runs but is missing some parts for the rear brake and clutch. are these bikes like any other suzuki models. any info would be great guys thanks.

MXSparx

Mr. Meltsomeglass
Jul 25, 1999
NoVa
Chinese knock off from Jincheng powered by a Suzuki 98cc oil injected 2 stroke.
Good luck with the parts.

MROLP84

Feb 17, 2008
thought so. well i did find a website called midwest motorsports they sell them and have parts. thanks for the info though.

MROLP84

Feb 17, 2008
anyone else have any ideas where i can get parts for this thing cause that midwest motor vehicles seems to be a joke..thanks

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
MROLP84 said:
that midwest motor vehicles seems to be a joke

Unfortunately, so is the bike. Better get used to it.

MROLP84

Feb 17, 2008
success!!! well after many attempts i got a hold of a dude by the name of todd at midwest motor vehicles. Their web site is midwestmv.com and their phone number is 608-223-5160. They have a large warehouse for the bikes and parts in wisconsin and heck they even ship the same day. So if anyone else comes across one of these frankenstien bikes i hope this helps. :)

Top Bottom