whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
I swear their off time gets longer every year. Happy holidays indeed! CBS is running the season preview Sunday 5pm est. Racing starts Saturday January 8th. Set the dvr, and if there is any interruption of the cable signal, all my scheduled recordings go bye bye, lesson learned. This is going to be an absolutely stunning season! Vintage Bob

dirt bike dave

Sponsoring Member
May 3, 2000
Just not feeling it yet.

I expect Dungey will win most of them, with Villopoto leading the challengers.

I'll tune in when the racing starts and see if it can sustain my interest.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Should be a good season. Broadcast coverage always sucks but it is better than nothing.

Dirty Dave

Sponsoring Member
Jul 31, 1999
Already bought our tickets at our local Yamaha shop for the Norcal stop. It's at the Oakland Coliseum this year. We are in section 222 (the third base line). It should be a good place to watch... :cool: for the money. :whoa:

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
I have no idea how they got all them big heads in 1 screen, yet it happened! Carmichael, Emig, McGrath and Stanton! They were the panel. Reed out did his self, again with the mouth. Bubba is more full than usual, Hollywood Bubba? Canard maybe, But in the end, Dungey will win again. And Pourcel still does not have a ride? A couple more weeks, and we may see!

Top Bottom