firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
Some folks from KTMtalk.com are heading over there this weekend. I will be trying out my new wakeboard so I'm not going to camp but I might make it over one of the two days. Not sure which day since I still have to finagle my way onto my friends' boat and I don't know if they are going boating both days or not.

WA-Rider

Apr 15, 2003
Jeremy,

Jeff, Pat, Jeff's girlfriend I think(Mudnrocks), firecracker and some others are going over there for the 4th. Some for the 3 dayer weekend and others a day or two. I might be going over but I'm not sure which day days.

Hondaxrguy

May 17, 2001
Ah, wakeboarding..... It's been too long since I've been out.

Josh, I talked to Jeff last night, and he said he's not going.

Jeremy

WA-Rider

Apr 15, 2003
Well....

I think I'm still going as long as those others on ktmtalk are going to be camping up their but will see. IMO I don't want to ride anywhere else but Tanem.

Last edited:

WA-Rider

Apr 15, 2003
Jeremy,
It might be a different Jeff but I'm not sure, I read that his girlfriend aka Mudnrocks on ktmtalk said that they are setting up camp and that they have a green F250 and camper, doesn't the Jeff you know drive a white datsun? Oh well, if any of the people on ktmtalk head over that way I think I'll be going.

Have a great 4th everyone and don't light up the forest, our trails are limited as it is!

Hondaxrguy

May 17, 2001
I know who you were talking about now. I'm up for heading out to Taneum Sunday morning if you are. I really wanna ride, but not alone.

Jeremy

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom