Apr 17, 2002
Hey, it still works.

:moon: :nener:

That is all.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
so ... the dirty~d~ broadcast network is back on the air???

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
~d~ !!

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Hola ~d~elicious! :yeehaw:

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
~d~ where have you been sista?!

You've been missed, it's good to hear from you!

:aj:

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
I've been hiding out, fixing things that weren't quite right with my life. Now that it feels like I'm on the right track again... it's time to PLAY! :)

The job at GPC/NAPA is going pretty good, but after being there for a little over three months I have come to the conclusion that desk jobs/Corporate America are not where I belong. I haven't told them that, but I'm sure they'll realize it when I put in my notice once I'm hired by King County. Yep, gonna wear the badge after all. :yeehaw:

The bike is going to get a work out this summer (if I'm not in the academy by then). His new parts are waiting for me to put them on. Plus he's waiting for me to fix his paint job. Come hell or high water he's gettin dirty this year.

So much more to share, but I have to get back to work before my boss starts yelling my name at the sales staff.

I MISS ALL OF YOU!!!! I will be sending out PMs soon.

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
I've missed this place and now that I have my tank pretty much back on track I can get some decent riding in... time permitting. No badge for me (long story, kinda boring), but I start school end of March for Nursing. I never thought I'd get excited about school. :)

Mully

Moderator / SuperPowers
Jun 9, 1999
Look at all my sweethearts all in one post!!!!

XOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Mully

bbbom

~SPONSOR~
Aug 13, 1999
Awwwww Mully, back at ya! XOXOXOXO

I've missed this place. Work has been way too much work lately!

So ~d~ I'll see ya Sunday and we'll catch up! Woohooo, so much to chat about.

It'll be great to see ya, and you can see my little girl kick butt on the volleyball court - at least she takes after me in that respect. She did tell me she wanted to take her YZ125 to her friend's cabin this summer to show them that bikes are better than quads. Brought a tear to my eye I tell ya cause she usually says dirtbiking just isn't her thing anymore. ;)

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Dirt chicks on a dirt thread on a dirt site, how dirty! Hello Dirty, glad to see you are around, sort of!

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
a454elk said:
Dirt chicks on a dirt thread on a dirt site, how dirty! Hello Dirty, glad to see you are around, sort of!

Wow, that's warm... kinda wet, too. Is that love or is that... sniff sniff... :uh: :nener: :laugh:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
NO NO!! The "sort of" means that you're sort of around, that's all!! Glad to see you around, really!! Help....

Top Bottom