Thanks for Paragon Today 8/05/05 from newbie member

CRFGuy

Aug 5, 2005
Just wanted to say Thanks to all the guys that I rode with today. I showed up with the intention of riding with a friend that didn't make it, and I was invited into the group like they were long time riding buddies. It was a blast and I got to ride some really cool trails that I didn't know where there. I'm not real good with names so if you get left out sorry. Lets see there was Keith, Dave, Dave, Steve, Dan, John and I just can't remember everyone so Thank You everybody for a great day of riding and hope I can hook up with you guys in the near future. I plan on heading up this Sunday.

Gordon

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome to the site :cool:

Be sure and go to your User CP and update information relating to your location, type of riding, etc. After that grab a spot on the couch and tell us a bit about yourself. How long you have been riding, what kind of riding you prefer, where you are located, etc.

As you know, we will do our best to hook you up with some fellow dirt bike enthusiasts. Check out the Damn Yankee Dirt Riders forum for some folks in your area.

Again, welcome to the site and shout if you have any questions!

Top Bottom