BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Thanks everyone for a great time in Te'jas. The SX/Muenster/Badlands weekend was awsome. TX246 was a great host. Twinspar hooked us up with great seats and the rest of the Smack Pack was good company. The riding and bench racing was the stuff memories are made of. :aj: Dirtweek will be a great renewal of friendships made this past weekend.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Hey Lou, your post above was at 4:26 a.m. instead of 426yzf.:)

justql

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
It's Thursday afternoon and I'm still tired. I just got back from presenting at a conference today I kow they are wondering why they paid me to come and sleep at their conference. ;)

Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
You guys are right, it was a great experiance, and my dad and I are both looking forward to DirtWeek. Hopefully, the rest of the guys we meet will be as nice as you're crew was. Truly can't wait, but next time, maybe I'll be on a new bike :)

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Originally posted by justql
I just got back from presenting at a conference today I kow they are wondering why they paid me to come and sleep at their conference. ;)
I'm wondering the same thing. ;)
It was good to finally put a few Heartland faces to APB descriptions, errr, I mean screen names.
I thought we pulled all of those posters from the post office bulliten board? :think:

Last edited:
Top Bottom