Sawblade

Timmy Timmy Timmy!
Sep 24, 2000
T - 6 days. Garage is being prepped with new enclosed shelves so everything will have a nice neat home. Tools have been cleaned and laid out like a surgeon in a MASH unit waiting on the next batch of causality’s. The Hi Point poster with Bob Hannah will be framed and mounted in its new home. Other assorted posters and my GNC Lake Whitney trophy will all have a new homes by Friday. The all important DRN fender stickers wait in anticipation for application. Gotta decide what color trailer I want, red or black. The ATK bike shoe will look a lot better installed on the new trailer then setting on the workbench.

I think thats enough rambling for now. Man, this is going to be a long week! Guess I forgot to say I pick up the bike on Saturday! :aj: :yeehaw:

So what track can we hit on Sunday?

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
WhooHOO! :aj: Glad to hear your getting a new baby.

tx246

~SPONSOR~
May 8, 2001
going with the honda i see. congrats on the ride. you have been without long enough that you will appreciate it on a grander scale. roost on!!

Sawblade

Timmy Timmy Timmy!
Sep 24, 2000
Originally posted by tx246
going with the honda i see. congrats on the ride. you have been without long enough that you will appreciate it on a grander scale. roost on!!

Ding ding ding, we have a winner! I'm getting a 02 CR 250 from a guy in Tulsa. I decided not to spend it all in one place, plus I got one hell of a deal.

T - 5 days and still counting! :yeehaw:

Sawblade

Timmy Timmy Timmy!
Sep 24, 2000
Originally posted by mx547
who are you getting it from?

JW Patton. He broke both legs at the Tulsa arena cross, so he has to get out from under the payments.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
I saw his crash.  He should have gotten out from under the bike instead of the payments.

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
cool. i've known jw for years, since he was a little kid on 80's. he's a good rider. he recently wrote an article about reynard that was published in racerx. are you picking it up at competition motorsports?

jw is also painting helmets for free while he is out. maybe you should hit him up for a paint job? or better yet, justql could get his butt-ugly white helmet painted. :p

Sawblade

Timmy Timmy Timmy!
Sep 24, 2000
Originally posted by mx547
cool. i've known jw for years, since he was a little kid on 80's. he's a good rider. he recently wrote an article about reynard that was published in racerx. are you picking it up at competition motorsports?

jw is also painting helmets for free while he is out. maybe you should hit him up for a paint job? or better yet, justql could get his butt-ugly white helmet painted. :p

Justql, How about it? I can take the long way to Tulsa and pick up that good old white dome and have it turned into a piece of art. ;)

I'm picking it up at his dads house. Jay, they spoke good things about you.

I will have to give him a congrats on the article in Racer X. It was a good read.

T -4 days and counting! :thumb:

justql

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
How does a thread about the joyous occasional of a fellow Heartland Spode getting a new ride turn into "lets bash the fastest woods rider among us thread"? :think: (OK pegleg there's you some more ammo!! ) The guy really needs to get back on a bike........he's lost all since of reality. Everyone knows my helmets are beautiful..............and are resistent to damage sustained busty through the brush.......dern, motoheads......have no since of woods style..... :p

Congrats on the new ride Sawblade..........and remember to not stop and enjoy the cedar trees in front of swift on it. I'd hate to see a nice bike swifted.... :thumb:

Sawblade

Timmy Timmy Timmy!
Sep 24, 2000
Originally posted by justql
Congrats on the new ride Sawblade..........and remember to not stop and enjoy the cedar trees in front of swift on it. I'd hate to see a nice bike swifted.... :thumb:

Me to!

Ok, can we at least have one of those blue "V" strips painted on like you see on the ISDE helmets? :confused:

Last edited:

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
How does a thread about the joyous occasional of a fellow Heartland Spode getting a new ride turn into "lets bash the fastest woods rider among us thread"?

who bashed lorin?

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
..........and remember to not stop and enjoy the cedar trees in front of swift on it. I'd hate to see a nice bike swifted.... :thumb:

That makes two of us!

Lorin

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 25, 1999
UMMMMM, someone forgot to tell me that I was the fastest woods rider in the Heartland spodes. It pales even more with the realization that the motohead that said it is considerably faster, even when we make him go into the forest. Seems as though all I do, is bounce off of the trees while trying to miss all of the "ugly sticks" that Justin and his helmet keep hitting. I hear he is pretty quick when his bike is running correctly. Of course, that would be back in 2001.

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
Originally posted by Lorin
I hear he is pretty quick when his bike is running correctly. Of course, that would be back in 2001.

classic :cool:

give yourself a little credit, lorin. i bet you're hauling on that yz.

justql

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
heck I agree with Jay on my speed........right now he could out ride me on his DP bike..........I haven't ridden in several weeks. The bike is runnng good. Still doesn't like to stop real well........

Sawblade

Timmy Timmy Timmy!
Sep 24, 2000
I haven't ridden in several weeks.

Heck, I haven't rode since the farm last May!

Sawblade

Timmy Timmy Timmy!
Sep 24, 2000
Oh my God, theres a Honda in my garage............. and I own it!

DWreck

~SPONSOR~
Apr 14, 2002
Congrats, Now I want a new bike!

Top Bottom