Timr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 26, 1999
Mike,
My heart goes out to you and your family. We will continue to keep you and the boys in our thoughts and prayers.

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
I've never had so much trouble finding words to express myself. All I can say is the memory of Lori will inspire me for the rest of my life.

placelast

Apr 11, 2001
I've never had the pleasure of meeting Lori, Mike & family, nonetheless do know from reading here and elsewhere they have in fact made a undeniable imprint upon the lives of others; even mine, and many others in ways they would never know nor comprehend.

What we have now at this sad time is more than anyone could hope for: memories in which they gave so selflessly for others.

I wish the best for Mike and the children as they move on from this tragic loss.

clutchcover

~SPONSOR~
Feb 21, 2002
I am sorry for your loss. Many of us have never had the priviledge of meeting you or Lori, but with the positive things that we have all heard, and hearing the about the kindness she shared with everyone, I wish that I had gotten the chance to meet her. The world is a better place with people like Lori, and we are all better for knowing her. Even if it was just through this site, and it's great members. You and your family are in all our hearts and prayers.

gwcrim

~SPONSOR~
Oct 3, 2002
I never know what to say in this situation. But I'll send all the good ju ju your way that I can. Be strong, Gomer.

dirtjunkie

~SPONSOR~
Mar 1, 2001
My condolences to you Mike and the rest of your family. Although I've never had the opportunity to meet either of you, I can tell by what I've read the last few days how fortunate those were who knew Lori. Our lives are richer because of her spirit and that spirit will always live on!

Last edited:

Zoomer

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 17, 2000
Mike, everybody pretty much said it all. You know!

You guys have been in our thoughts and prayers for quite some time, and will be in the future buddy!

the zoomers

fender92883

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 26, 2002
After reading all of the previous posts, it appears to me that there's really nothing more I can say. I'm at a loss for words. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

-Nathan

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
I am very lucky to have had 13 years with the finest lady I have ever known.

I am also lucky to still have 3 boys who are very much like Lori in several ways.

I am also lucky to have all of my wonderful friends from DRN!

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Mike, Godspeed to Lori. :whiner: I'm so sorry for your loss...Just know we are all there for you.

Inbred

Nov 26, 2002
Mike, I am truly sorry for your loss. You have no idea how much you and Lori mean to my family and I. I haven't been to this site in a few years and was curious to see what was being said about Lori. I found exactly what I expected; an outpouring of love and affection. Exactly what you and Lori deserve.

I met Mike on my first programming job about 13 or 14 years ago. If I remember right, it was right about the time they got married. I realized very early on that Mike was the type of person that would go out of his way to help ANYBODY. Turns out that he and Lori were exactly the same. Mike got me started in dirt bikes so I spent some time with them at the track. It was amazing to see how he and Lori were. They were always thinking of others before themselves. Wonderful people!

Lori's spirit will live on in everybody that had the privilege to meet her. She was a strong woman that truly touched lives, mine being one of them. She will be missed...

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Mike, there aren't any words to say other than I love you like a brother and Lori like a sister. Godspeed and if you need anything, call, you know I'll be there for you.
Carlo

490Dave

Mar 18, 2003
I am very sorry for Y(our) loss Mike.

Lori has reached her ultimate Perfection, which is mourned on earth and celebrated in Heaven.

Dave...

bh

Nov 26, 2001
I really sorry to hear about your loss. Even thought I've never met you I know how good y'all have been to everyone else by reading here. I'll keep prayin for your clan.

Top Bottom