The Great Canadian Turkey Point Ride.

MRRMX

Nov 24, 1999
Originally posted by my250
a buddy of mine has an ATV. Is there room for him on the trails at Turkey Point ?
I would say 90% othe the trails are wide enough for a quad. ...seen a lot of quads there.

my250

Mar 19, 2002
just wondering if anybody has booked any sites yet.

I'm going to book one site for 6 people and just want to know if there is a certain block of whippoorwill we want to be in ?

MRRMX

Nov 24, 1999
Anyone want to split the cost of a site before I reserve a site?
All I need is a place to park. Let me know soon...

Thanks
MRRMX

FLYIN_KAW

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 19, 2000
you can split with me there will be only 3 of us on my site so no probs. Let me know I already have one booked

FLYIN_KAW

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 19, 2000
Not a prob. See ya there. There will be an extra charge for your vehile forget how much. Just check in with the main office. I am on site 171.
Booking is under me. I'll email you

Peer Lovell

Nov 25, 1999
Hey Flyin Kaw. I see that you are planning on sharing a campsite with MRRMX at The Point.
I happen to know this guy pretty well. Just make sure your tent has secure zippers and one person stays on watch. You might want to do this in shifts.
Well, I'm sure you can guess the rest.

MRRMX

Nov 24, 1999
Originally posted by Peer Lovell
Hey Flyin Kaw. I see that you are planning on sharing a campsite with MRRMX at The Point.
I happen to know this guy pretty well. Just make sure your tent has secure zippers and one person stays on watch. You might want to do this in shifts.
Well, I'm sure you can guess the rest.

Peer, Do you really think I would cheat on you...Really, some guys..... :)

MRRMX

Nov 24, 1999
Peer,

Why have you been so laid low these days...no mail with your whimsickle
bashing...You never Email Tammy anymore. Very little DRN postings....
Whats wrong knee hurts? lack of riding? TELL US........

MRRMX

Nov 24, 1999
Is there a number count on riders? Peer how many riders are you bringing to the Land Of Pain? I figure 15 or so camping over...am I close?

MRRMX

Nov 24, 1999
19 days and counting.........The posts died off on the festive ride...... MxDude has gone undercover.......anyone packed yet...lol

Dapper

Sponsoring Member
Jan 25, 2002
I was wondering where everyone was. Glad to see the post, at least I know you are all still kickin. Do we have a final count? ;)

LoriKTM

Super Power AssClown
Oct 4, 1999
New Mexico
Ok, I went back and looked through all the posts, and this is the list of attendees I came up with:

Flyin_Kaw
Hucker
LoriKTM & OffRoadWarrior
PapaKeith & Paula
Peer Lovell
Mackay
Canadian-KDX
MRRMX
Dapper & Mrs. Dapper
my250 & friends

Knobbiethrower?? (Did you sell all your bikes?! :ugg: )
Woodsrider?? (Can you get more than 1 kitchen pass every 4 weeks?!)
RM_Guy?? (Make sure there's no antique shows that weekend?!)

MRRMX

Nov 24, 1999
8 days and counting down....Sand Fest 02 is nearing...To bad the Pope wasnt still in town. I could of loaned him the RMX... Hell, He could of rode the RM 250 for matters. Peer could of give'in his historical Easter Weekend service...Yes that really happened at the point!!!! Man that would have been great....

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
Here's how the Rhode Island contingent is shaping up:
Papakeith and Mamapaula
Nephew Dave and Niece Cheryl + Rock, Heather, and Trishia
Daughter Samantha, and her beau Rob
Grand total;two, possibly three bikes. Three if Rob gets his buttocks into a forward moving gear and finds himself a bike by then ;)

Top Bottom