MWEISSEN

Whaasssup?
Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 6, 1999
Bill, that is such a cool trophy from Zach! I'll bet that got a little tear in your eye! Heck, it is for me just reading about it (note to the rest of the DRN crowd - dirt bikers are such manly men, they can admit they drop a tear once in awhile. It's OK, let out your true feelings.....)

woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
Smitty - THAT IS AWESOME!!! :cool: To add to what Judge Weissen mentioned, if that doent bring a tear to your eye and TRUE pride to your heart (and I know it does with you) something is REALLY wrong! You oughta put that Trophy on display under class and never worry about winning another - IT DONT GET NO BIGGER/BETTER/MORE PRESTIGOUS THEN THAT MY FRIEND!!!
Also Bill, thanks for pics/report :worship:

:ride: on for more sweet memories!!
Woodsy

E T

Apr 1, 2004
- CircuitRider and E T: It was nice riding on row #3 while it lasted....

I wasnt with Mike Sr. very long, either. My chain fell off and I fell behind. ...actually I was pretty far behind before that. A guy helped me and then ended up following me the rest of the ride. I dont remember his name. He deserved a cookie or something though, he helped me out a lot. :)

CircuitRider

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 20, 2002
Erin and Zack...

It was my pleasure to ride with you...

It was good of you to check on me ....as I lay gasping in the sand...

Congrats to "our future"...

Mike Sr.

CircuitRider

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 20, 2002
Son,

OUCH, that hurts...

It wasn't so much the glasses, but I also lost my white cane... and my seeing eye dog ran away with Erin and Zack....

It occurred to me that we should have ridden "buddy class" since our ages total "100 years" this year... oh, well there's always the "Alligator"... maybe next year...

Blessings on ya'

Father

Last edited:
Top Bottom