joe28kdx

Sep 28, 2001
After washing my scoot the other day I was looking at it, you know what's wrong with the 2001 KDX 200's???? Too much green!!
The frame, all the plastic, my frame guards, disc, everything is Kawi green! Then it's that 70's look black seat and fork boots.
Has anyone else noticed this??? Any cool color plastic out there that looks trick???
Joe

2001 too much green 200
2-2001 TTR125 Boy "A"s and "B"'s

Fast is all relovent! I'm faster than a snail on mud and slower than a comet!

Kootenaycat

Feb 27, 2002
I absolutely love Kawi green, and have since my first Kawasaki ('81 KX80)! It's one of the reasons I bought my '01 KDX220! The only colour I don't care for is the gold on the rad shrouds. I also like the KDX on the opening page of this website, the black/white graphics are sweet! And the older KDX's with the purple and blue seat covers are cool too!

slcyclerace

Feb 10, 2002
Funny you said that. I was just putting a green seat cover on my son's old KX 6 (which was sitting next to my KDX) and thought how green everything was. Too much green, in fact. I'm not sure but I think that is the reason I got him an RM80. The yellow and black is a nice change. For other colors... Maier has some white and black stuff in the Chaparral catalog.(Although I'm not crazy about the Maier finish).

70 marlin

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 15, 2000
kdxquebec: nice job very clean bike! It just looks too much like a KX. being a purest, the KDX needs a head light and the long rear fender. don't get me wrong please! it's : a very sweet bike!!!!! :cool:

Top Bottom