BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Justql pm'd me about maybe riding this weekend, prolly Sat.  EnduroNut will be in the area Wed.  I'm open.  I don't like the cold but I can shiver for a good ride.

justql

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
Wednesday, Thursday are family events. Friday I've got a carpenter coming to work on the house. Saturdays it.

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
i think we're going to ascot saturday. can't ride, but still can't get enough of racing.

DWreck

~SPONSOR~
Apr 14, 2002
Saturday or Sunday works for me. I will be out of town Thursday and Friday.

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
justin, a guy on the mxstates board is wanting to ride there saturday. can you take his membership application while you're there? can i give him your email addy for questions?

justql

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
Yes Jay. Send him my email. I'm not certain if I have an app or not but send him my email and I'll be happy to get him taken care of.

justql

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
I might be bust tomorrow. :ugg: Won't know till tonight. I'm waiting for the buddy whos laying the formica to show up. If we do not get it done today then I'll be busy tomorrow as well.

If I do ride is the 500 where we are going? What time? 9:00 ish??

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
9ish it is @ the 500 on a 450F.&nbsp; :laugh:

DWreck

~SPONSOR~
Apr 14, 2002
I might be a little late, have to work in the morning so don't wait on me. I have a bunch of applications in my truck and will take care of turning it in for him if needed. I may ride both Saturday and Sunday.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Not that I was invited :( .... but no, I can't make it, really would like to though. Family duty calls.

DWreck

~SPONSOR~
Apr 14, 2002
Originally posted by Okiewan
Not that I was invited :( .... but no, I can't make it, really would like to though. Family duty calls.
When a Heartland Spode posts about a ride, it is an open invitation to all...even you! :)

justql

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
I guess I'm out. :whiner: .............Kitchen is tore up as I type. I'm waiting on the carpenter to get back. he left a few hours ago to buy supplies. I doubt he plans on an all nighter so I be finishing the kitchen tomorrow. Man, this sucks!! Didn't I start this whole ride idea. :ugg: I really hate this remodeling crap! Whats bad is the dozer is building the pad for the new house next week. I'll never get to ride again.

craig_enid

Mar 23, 2000
While painting, today, I heard a dirt bike start up. I hopped off the ladder and onto the reflex and started coursing the neighborhood. Found a guy who has recently moved in, he was working on an old suzukit trials bike.
Long story short, he and some family as well as a buddy of his will be following me to the 500, tomorrow AM.
Be there, 9ish!

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
that's cool craig. i do that too. whenever i hear an unfamiliar dirt bike, i start scouting the neighborhood.

when i see unfamiliar dirt bikes at the car wash, it's an immediate pull-over.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Originally posted by Okiewan

Originally posted by Dwreck
When a Heartland Spode posts about a ride, it is an open invitation to all...even you!

Sorry, we don't engrave invites.:moon:&nbsp; Besides "Papa" Okie,&nbsp;you might have to ride in some trees and find out you like it. :aj: :worship: :laugh:&nbsp;&nbsp;[font=verdana,arial,helvetica][/font]

Last edited:

Top Bottom