jwc

Mar 1, 2001
I don't know if being PO'd at Speed TV and posting about it is a tired or unwelcome subject, but I tuned in to watch the Tuesday bike shows last night around 9:00 mountain time and.... NASCAR/NASCAR Preview/NASCAR Side View/NASCAR Butt View...

What happened? Am I confused?

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
It's just another step towards total NASCAR world domination. :think:
This time of the year is reserved for the annual NASCAR fambly reunion known as 'DAYTONA'. You can count on seeing nothing but NASCRAP for the next couple of weeks.

Offroadr

Ready to bang some trees!
Jan 4, 2000
I remember participating in this flame a year ago. It will be back next week.

scairns

Sep 19, 2002
2 Wheel Tuesday that is my night to watch the tube !!!

Hope it' back next week.

Steve (IT200)

Fark

~SPONSOR~
Aug 12, 2002
You know what, I rambled out a few vexes to NASCAR last night as well. What is it whit this crap? I signed a petition a while ago, it had a few thousand people on it.

Disgusting. They couldn't have just made a separate channel for it? Speedviosion used to have some great programming.

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
TNN is having "best of motorcycle mishaps" tonight on Realtv at 11pm EST. Showed some hillclimb, MX, street, idiots on street out running cops. :)

Fark

~SPONSOR~
Aug 12, 2002
No, they didn't. That perturbed me as well. I stayed up till 11:30 because as REAL TV was on, they ran that commercial and said it was coming on next. Well it didn't. Man I was mad, considering I had like 10 hours of sleep in the past two days before. :mad:

Fark

~SPONSOR~
Aug 12, 2002
Wait, that's tonight? No.. they said last night. Then they said, NEXT on TNN, just like described above? I must need sleep. Whats the deal?

nephron

Dr. Feel Good
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 15, 2001
History Channel had a "history of motorcycling" that was freakin' awesome, and it might come up again this week. Look for it. They even talk about SX.

FatzDan

Dec 24, 2002
jwc, do you know if there's a schedule for any Supercross races on TSN.
Round two in Holland was on a couple days ago. Also wondering about any other channels that have motocross/supercross, that us Canadians can get with a crappy Canadian dish.

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
From what i saw in the commercial it said all this week. I looked at the on screen menu (Directv) and it shows this for 11pm tonight: Tornado;swat team; motorcycle spills. 11:30 pm Group bungee-jump; missing toddler; motorcycle daredevil. Guess i'll findout if i dont fall asleep before then. :)

FatzDan

Dec 24, 2002
oldguy, yes if I could get ESPN2 I would definetly watch Supercross there, but the Canadian Gov't (CRTC) says us Canucks cannot get ESPN2 on a Canadian satellite dish (Bell/Starchoice) and having a Direct TV Dish is illegal here, which is a major bummer.

splatt

Resident mental case
~SPONSOR~
Dec 1, 2001
The only thing worse than watching a NASCAR race is watching practice for the race. The best part of any NASCAR race is the last five laps.

Steve

Jake T

Mar 23, 2000
See that's what I don't get. Why do they need hundreds of laps? Just give em 10 laps
then hose down the airwaves and put something better on.

BEEF706

Sponsoring Member
Jan 24, 2002
Even worse than watching practice is watching a couple of hours of people TALKING about practice! Man the only thing worse must be fishin' shows. BTW the history channel show was very good look for a repeat.

Wraith

Do the impossible its fun
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 16, 2000
I can't wait to see the reaction (or how many stop watching) of the Nascar fans when Toyota gets into it! Might make alot of fans pissed?

tx246

~SPONSOR~
May 8, 2001
give me the austrailian v-8 supercars anytime over nascar. some roundy stuff but lots of tracks/streets with real corners.

KDX'r in IN

~SPONSOR~
May 26, 2001
If it has a motor and you can race it I like it. I do have to agree they are overdoing quite a bit. FOX has the first half on NASCAR, Speed ch. is owned by FOX.

Top Bottom