wayneo426

Sponsoring Member
Dec 30, 2000
Sandbar, NY
This year I am going to the big race at Unadilla. I know there are a bunch of upstaters going, so lets try and get a ride going the day before the big race, maybe somewhere local. How bout it RM_Guy? Your pretty close, right?

WO

WoodsRider

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
Catraland is closer! ;)

WoodsRider

Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
Wayneo needs to experience Catraland once! :p
Nice avatar Moses! :scream:

wayneo426

Sponsoring Member
Dec 30, 2000
Sandbar, NY
sweet!

Catraland it is. I have to look at the calendar, but isnt that the weekend of the 20th?

Went riding today. It was awesome to be on the bike!

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Hey Wayne. No can do on the 20th:( I do plan on going to Unadilla though. Maybe we can all meet someplace.

I went riding yesterday and it was incredibly muddy. The ground was frozen and the top 1" or so was slick as snot mud :eek: And my kickstarter broke again. Try bump starting on the mud. Not a pretty sight!

weimedog

~SPONSOR~
Damn Yankees
Nov 21, 2000
RM, it is supposed to really warm up and dry out this week...maybe winter is over?

I was over at Thunder Ridge last Friday...it doesn't look bad there. Less muddy than around here for certain. Looks like our area should be pretty good in a couple of days.

WoodsRider

Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
7/20 & 7/21 it is! Wayneo, you can crash at my place.

BRush, jib and I rode up at Catraland yesterday. There was a little snow and frozen ground and some mud, but the hare scramble course was in pristine condition. Unless we get some serious rain between now an 5/19 the NETRA hare scramble is going to be very dusty.

wayneo426

Sponsoring Member
Dec 30, 2000
Sandbar, NY
Bill-I'll take you up on that offer! Maybe we could make it like "Vacation" and bring up the whole family!! :scream: I do a great Uncle Eddie impersonation!!!

We had some flurries down here also over the weekend. This weather is a strange brew right now. Some days feel like 70, others like 30. Ughhh.

WoodsRider

Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
Just so long as you don't pull an Uncle Ted in the bathroom! :eek:

Perhaps we can get a small group together for trail riding on Sat the 20th?

Let's see there's you, me, dirtybkr, jib, BRush, knobbiethrower... anyone else?

dirtybkr

Mar 17, 2000
Yipie!!!

Yup,I'm in! Wayne , just look out for that killer Rottie Bills got protecting the fridge at his place .Hes got a head the size of a bowling ball .

wayneo426

Sponsoring Member
Dec 30, 2000
Sandbar, NY
ruff-ruff

Dude, Im scared %$@# of those beasts! His name isnt Bane, is it? Looks like I'll be sleeping in the truck, (at least its zip-ty proof!) :eek: :|

WoodsRider

Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
Don't worry about the Rottie, she's very friendly. It's my wife's 5 lb. Yorshire Terrier (Rattweiler ?) ya gotta worry about. :eek: ;)

wayneo426

Sponsoring Member
Dec 30, 2000
Sandbar, NY
I have had a few chunks taken out of me by a few dogs. Only one of them was a Rott, so I guess thats not too bad. :eek: I still get a bit leary of those varmints!

WoodsRider

Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
Originally posted by wayneo426
I have had a few chunks taken out of me by a few dogs.
Well if you'd quit sneaking around and peeking in dorm windows at the all-girls college I'm sure that wouldn't happen. :scream:

Both our dogs have cages.

BRush

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2000
Originally posted by WoodsRider
Don't worry about the Rottie, she's very friendly....

Yeah, as long as you don't make any sudden movements! :eek:
During moving day at Woodsrider's house, she was not a happy camper!

wayneo426

Sponsoring Member
Dec 30, 2000
Sandbar, NY
hey are you Catra members gonna have problems bringing along a few guys? "If" more than a few show up, anyway!

WoodsRider

Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
How many is a few?
There's four of us here (that I know of) that are Catra members.

dirtybkr

Mar 17, 2000
As far as I know , CATRA members are allowed to bring guests but are asked to encourage them to join .Wanna join ? No ? OK, I tried .Lets ride !
:aj:

Top Bottom