holeshot

Crazy Russian
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 25, 2000
I'll be at VMC tomorrow if anyone wants to join in. A few of the Old Timers will be practicing, so if any +40 riders want to see how they stack up, now would be a good time.

My daughter will be checking out the Pee Wee track.

holeshot

Crazy Russian
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 25, 2000
VMC was a bit rougher than usual, probably because of the large turnout Sat. It still wasn't as rough as Cahuilla and it has a lot more interesting jumps (although I don't do any of the "big uns"). I had a tough time doing more than 2 1/2 laps out there, so I had to pull off the track often. The guys doing the middle step down double must be loco :confused: - I didn't know it was a jump until I saw someone do it. There was a yellow plate (amatuer) ROTMX 'r doing the 75 foot double, or at least that's the way it appeared. I asked him about it and he assured me that he rides the Master A class. Whew!

Quite a few riders are saying that the new Racetown is even better than VMC, so I'll check that out later.

I noticed the the TWMC is running an Enduro the same weekend as the ROTMX is having their first race. I'll ride ROTMX race on Sat (Jan. 11) and then ride the Enduro on Sun., because it's just down the road from VMC. Am I a sucker for punishment or what?

Top Bottom