Glitch

~SPONSOR~
Dec 3, 2001
Fark, the first choice "They're fine and only aim to speed up clear-cut cases." is the one we are picking, I only know this because someone else previously said that. I still dont get the the chooses 100%. But what pisses me off even more, is that enviromentalists think that all that land is theirs. “This should be seen for what it is,” Courtney Cuff, the NPCA’s Pacific regional director, said in a statement, “a blatant effort to degrade portions of (-->)our(<--) parks and wilderness.”

G. Gearloose

Pigment of ur imagination
Jul 24, 2000
Don't be so hard on yourself. Your not dumb, they have no jounalistic discipline. a vote for the first one if you are happy with Bush trying to reverse portions of Clinton's roadless, people-get-out of public land executive order; basically undoing an abuse of executive power.

Last edited:

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Originally posted by G. Gearloose
Don't be so hard on yourself. Your not dumb, they have no jounalistic discipline. a vote for the first one if you are happy with Bush reversing Clinton's roadless, people-get-out of public land executive order; basically undoing an abuse of executive power.

:worship: G. Gearloose
I couldn't have said it better myself! :thumb:

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
I think the reason it was so "bad" for our side was the use of the term "clear cut". If you read it fast, it looks like it says you want to make it easier for the timber companies to perform clear-cut logging.

It's always somethin' . . .

eibellk

Jan 13, 2003
OK, I guess I am a moron. The only clear answer is "Can't Decide". I think the correct answer is B) but I am not willing to risk helping the enviro-nuts.

Sorry for being so "ignant".

Kurt.

Fark

~SPONSOR~
Aug 12, 2002
Gearloose! Thanks for your kind words. :) Though I can be pretty absent minded... would you beleive I lost my keys three times in one day? I think I have alzheimers. I'll be the first 21 year old to have it though.

Thanks again, I'm voting now.

G. Gearloose

Pigment of ur imagination
Jul 24, 2000
Originally posted by Fark
I think I have alzheimers.

:( Sad thning that is, but it appears many people who have it stay smiling.
Like Ronald Reagan says, "The best thing about this disease is I get to meet new people every day!"

Last edited:

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom