DahlElama

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 15, 2001
Well my cousins gal came through again.... I got my call tonight and I'm all hooked up with the full package for the Washougal National this weekend. Anyone gonna be there?

This time I'm taking a camera. I missed too many kodak moments at Aneheim. I'm gonna try and stick a DRN sticker on Carmicheals back while no ones lookin.... wouldn't that be sweet on the ESPN coverage?

e.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Pokie and I went last year... soooo cool. Have fun!

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
I wish I'd gotten my little Buttercup to schedule the Griswold Family Vacation a tad better. Blew my wad a couple weeks ago, when we coulda done it this coming weekend and gone to Washougal. :whiner:

Have fun, E! Take lots o' pics.

hoosierf

LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 6, 2001
I'll be there. With my shades on, a pit pass in my hand, my son, nephew and some ridin' buds in tow and a beer in my immediate future. Washougal rocks! Rumors abound again that the Huffmans are calling it quits. I hope not. Oh, and I'll take my digital camera with and post some shots.

dave186

Sponsoring Member
Nov 19, 2001
My dad and I were thinking about going, but we just got other things that need attention and Im saving all my money for DW02!

DahlElama

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 15, 2001
I think Washougal is the Navajo word for "Place where tourist drink many beer and pass out between qualifier and first moto and ends up with bad sunburn" Sheesh.... I'm not a smart man.

The Washougal trip was a blast. The weekend weather was stellar and the Portland Brewers Festival was the same weekend. My connection came through again and hooked us up with rock star access to the race. The big benefit there was no parking hassles (we just drove right up to the track and parked next to the FMF booth. This also allowed us to bring our own beverages) and no time limits in the pro pits. What a great track! The racing was excellent. RC and Stewart are definately in their own class. The best dicing to me was the 2nd 250 moto where Larocco, Ferry, Dowd and Lewis were battling.

Hoosier - Did you happen to be in the beer garden by Ski Jump during the national Anthem? A couple of mini 'almost brawls' were brewing in there. A couple of mad guys with too many beers in them.

I took some pics and posted them in my gallery. I have a bunch more that I will put on my website

Top Bottom