ADVERTISER

Oct 8, 2004
Hello, I've been trying to contact someone for several weeks about advertising on DRN. I'm sorry to have to resort to putting this in an actual post, but that's what I'm being forced to do.

I haven't had any of my emails returned, and the link to the advertising info page brings up a "PAGE NOT FOUND" error. :bang: :bang: :bang:

So, I'm hoping a site owner, administrator, or someone will at least private message or email me with some info.

I'm looking very forward to helping support the DRN forums, but I need someone from the DRN forums to take my advertising dollars first. ;)

Sincerely,
ADVERTISER

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Our annual family reunion was last week and many of us have had to dig out from under a pile of emails. I had a 1000 to wade through myself and can only guess how many Okie had. I will make him aware of the thread, although he usually finds them himself. :cool:

BTW - Welcome to the site :cool:

Be sure and go to your User CP and update information relating to your location, type of riding, etc. After that grab a spot on the couch and tell us a bit about yourself. How long you have been riding, what kind of riding you prefer, where you are located, etc. We will do our best to hook you up with some fellow dirt bike enthusiasts.

Again, welcome to the site, and shout if you have any questions!

ADVERTISER

Oct 8, 2004
Hi Tony,

Still haven't heard from anyone on the advertising details. Can you or someone else email me some info on how to get this whole thing started at: Paul "at" MxTrainingCenter "dot" com at your earliest convenience please?

I've got the trusty old business C/C in my hand ready to take it out for you guys. :cool:

Sincerely,
Paul Perron

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Paul:

You've got mail :cool:

Top Bottom