What a weekend- pre view of Dirtweek

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
Gotta shout out THANKS to Wardy for hosting a small group of DRNers at his Ottawa Il riding area.. As always Wardy was a supreme host and saw to it that the track was prepped and waterred throughout the day so us slow guys could play when the kids weren't running us over. Great to see some of the regulars and meet new guy Bruce :cool:
BTW where were you Okie I saw that #92 bike of yours there and gotta say nice new swing arm stickers you put on it

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
Dave do you have any pics to post? or anyone else? We were pretty bummed that we had to miss out. Maybe next year.

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
I'm glad to read that you guys had a great time. I wish I could have had the opportunity to ride with you boys while I was still out there.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
You fall in my mud hole Dave?

B

biglou

I'm catching up on reading the forums, pics to follow...

Yeah, it rocked again this year. Big thanks to Wardy and his family and crew for the hospitality, and to Oldguy and Senior for the food and shelter! :cool:

ChopperDave

It's been awhile...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 1, 2004
Are you supposed to wear shorts when you ride (and fall in mud holes)? :nener:

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
LOL! Knowing Oldguy we're lucky it's not blood and mangled body parts :)

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
I told you lou is playing in photoshop again :laugh:

I found that hitting a bowl berm with a large mudhole after it is not right on a stock XR50 :ride: . And I wasn't planning on riding but was just going to trench a couple waterholes off the track but couldn't resist :bang: . At least I had boots and a helmet on :aj:

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
Wow, lots of cool pics Lou. Looks like you guys had a great time. I'm bummed we couldn't be there :(

wardy

2005 Lori Nyland Award Winner
Nov 12, 1999
Thats funny dave, I was on my way down there after the rain to fix those holes, guess if there is mud you will find it!!!

HEY did you see all those number "92" bikes out there? Okie must have a "silent" following? Or a hell of alot of used bikes?

:P

wardy

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Fun times, great people, and excellent chow! The Friday night feast was unbelieveable! Oh yeah, the riding was fun too! Wish we coulda stayed longer. Thanks everyone!! :ride:

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom