Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
I am just starting some crap because last year this qualified as "Thread of the Year" and it's too boring in here.

But I think they should just combine all the teams in to one class, start behind the "M" class and all of them wear pink jerseys because they can't handle riding a whole race by them selves. :nod:

Congratulations to CMB Track of the year, I loved that place. Next year an enduro there!!

My favorite enduros last year was (in no particular order) Sumter and Upland. I probably would have loved Jackpine but I couldn't ride it, but rode all the trail several times and enjoyed it.

How many Michigan enduros will there be next year???

I will have my bike (2009 250 XCW) ready to sell soon if 09oneL will keep his POS out of my threads. :bang:

nickolino

Feb 21, 2008
;) I would rather find out how many B points you have and when will you quit sandbagging. Iam sure you are at or very near 100 depending on real math or washington math.

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
nickolino said:
;) I would rather find out how many B points you have and when will you quit sandbagging. I am sure you are at or very near 100 depending on real math or washington math.

I called the AMA this spring and they said I have zero points, "B" forever!! :cool: Me and Salgeek use the same bean counter. :nod:

09oneL

Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 7, 2008
Fred T said:
I will have my bike (2009 250 XCW) ready to sell soon if 09oneL will keep his POS out of my threads. :bang:

Freddy,
Your post was moved because you are not allowed to sell stuff on this thread. It had nothing to do with the fact that taged on a much better deal :boss:

You should have been at the riders meeting, you would have been able to see data and have a vote. The new Team format was a large majority vote. The new Light "B" rider team class will open things up for new riders and give B riders a shot at a year end award.

There was many other changes that were voted on and passed as well by those that showed up. If you did not show up don't bitch because we all had advance notice of every proposal that was voted on.

Shagy100

Sep 4, 2006
Here is my 2 cents on the team class decision:
Let me start by saying that i could not make it to the meeting because I could not possibly get the time off of work.
After hearing about the decision that was made i was highly disappointed. I dont care for what the team class is coming down to. Ithink the way that the class structure was befor was fine and i supported mike greenmans idea over freds (sorry). As of now i have made a decision that i will ever ride a team class race again. I'll go ride solo class or say to heck with the harecramble and go ride the enduro series cause at least their not changing class structure and length of events.

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Fred
I ain't biotchin"............could care less about team class any way, it's for you sissies that can't ride more than a lap or two and need a break. :joke: I am used to riding all day. :cool:

I had guests that I had to keep company before the banquet so i could not attend the meeting, I am busy bringing more riders to the sport. Think I got 2 more for next year.

I'll leave the arguing to you guys. :p

Shaggy
I didn't make any proposals......at least any crap I bring up on this thread ain't anofficial proposal......except the pink jerseys. :nener:

Wheres your brother, he'll liven things up in here. :cool:

Shagy100

Sep 4, 2006
Fred T said:
Fred
I ain't biotchin"............could care less about team class any way, it's for you sissies that can't ride more than a lap or two and need a break. :joke: I am used to riding all day. :cool:

I had guests that I had to keep company before the banquet so i could not attend the meeting, I am busy bringing more riders to the sport. Think I got 2 more for next year.

I'll leave the arguing to you guys. :p

Shaggy
I didn't make any proposals......at least any crap I bring up on this thread ain't anofficial proposal......except the pink jerseys. :nener:

Wheres your brother, he'll liven things up in here. :cool:
i didnt meant you fred i meant fred b.

salgeek

Oct 2, 2003
I too called the AMA and found out that I will not be promoted to A for 2010. Due to AMA accounting adding errors I'm subject to a mandatory 1 yr. hold in the B class. Adding insult to injury Dingman suggested that I petition to ride C because I ride a girl bike. I think he heard about the heckling from the Yamaha table at the banquet and felt sorry for me.

I'd ride more HS if only I could sign up for a 2 hr old guy [not Freddy/Marsh old] B class. The "Z" class sucks. 3 hrs just isn't fun. :nener:

Anyone thinking about running the Peace Pipe enduro this weekend?

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
tdunn976 said:
Fred T or should I rename you Trouble Maker 3? :laugh:

You said it was too boring!!!

Well you do have something to read now don't you?

Shaggy, ya that "other" fred is a big trouble maker, every year during the off season he starts stirring the pot. Plus he tries to latch his "heap" into my used bike ad riding the back of my reputation for selling pristine bikes on the used market. They look at my ad because of my good reputation and "blam" there is that heap of his........notice he didn't post a picture. :nod: It probably does have new plastic on it because I saw theirs all over the trail at the races.

09oneL

Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 7, 2008
Freddy Freddy Freddy,

Watch it buddy - The 09 200 with less than 35 hours on it still has all stock plastic except for the front fender and it still looks new because it has only been on the ground a hand full of times. How can a 09 with 98 hours on it be considered pristine? - I do commend you for doing so much riding this year - It showed when you had to have a truck to bring home all of the awards you picked up at the banquet :cool: Your add is still running on the bikes for sale page and I removed my tag on it that made yours look like a rip off. If I were you I would edit out the 98 hour part.

Shaggy shaggy shaggy,

Sorry to disappoint you. I was sure you would have been there. I made my proposal strictly because I thought it was best for our sport. I am very sure I have won my last team championship as I generally get waxed by the "A" riders that run in heavy (although we did take 2nd in 06 and 07 in HT) This should put a stop to folks making proposals to eliminate the class completely. If you chose not to ride team it really won't be much of an impact. I must say it was a little embarrassing fighting to keep the class and then having others not show up to race - not just you but, others as well. We should feel lucky we have a team class.

Let the shat fly

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Freddy, Freddy Freddy....
98 hours is truth in advertising bud, that is why my reputation is so good. plus a tear down and rebuild before they get the bike means many reliable hours in their future. Besie we all know that your bike has more than 35 hours on it unless you never rode it other than just strictly racing hours.

09oneL

Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 7, 2008
Fred T said:
Besie we all know that your bike has more than 35 hours on it unless you never rode it other than just strictly racing hours.

Fred T.,
Photo taken this evening - Looks like a heap to me :coocoo:

10 HS races and a few other rides at my house. I did all other MX racing and practice riding on my 07 300. Please do not suggest that I am a lier.

You can find more information on the bikes for sale thread

2009200XCW.jpg

2009KTM200XCW.jpg

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Just yanking your chain Freddy boy, boy its true you can polish a turd! :whoa: It looks nice, why would you sell it already?

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Just yanking your chain Freddy boy, boy its true you can polish a turd! :whoa: Kidding!!! It looks nice, why would you sell it already? Ain't if fast enough?

09oneL

Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 7, 2008
Fred T said:
It looks nice, why would you sell it already? Ain't if fast enough?

It's plenty fast as you know (you have one I think). I just like the 300's better especially for Heavy team and age group MX. I can't decide if I want a 300XC or XCW or 250 SX. I do love the 200 it is a super fun bike and will rip with all others if you stay on the pipe. If the 2 honey does not sell I won't be upset.

09oneL

Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 7, 2008
While I was in photo post mode I thought I would share this picture of our dog (Fred T) I am kidding, his actual name is Danger the magnificent. He thinks he is a deer.

Last edited:

ws6transam

Nov 17, 2005
Tell you what Fred,
I'll trade you straight up.

My street registered 500 2t for your 250.
I'll even put a fresh clutch, tire & chain on it.
It's also got only 23 hours on the Eric Gorr ported cylinder.

"Twice the bike for half the price". :joke:

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
ws6transam said:
Tell you what Fred,
I'll trade you straight up.

My street registered 500 2t for your 250.
I'll even put a fresh clutch, tire & chain on it.
It's also got only 23 hours on the Eric Gorr ported cylinder.

"Twice the bike for half the price". :joke:

You should buy my son's KDX, that would help you get through the woods better and sell that death trap before you sink more money into trying to make it work.

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
Sal,
I sent Dingman an email before the banquet to inform him of your SANDBAGGING but he said they knew you had consistently did it and were investigating it. So let the heckling continue into the "A" class. :cool:

And you do ride a GIRL bike. :)

Just an FYI a few years ago when they changed the HS SS class to 2 hour I was the ONLY one who voted for keeping it to 3 hours. :laugh:

Top Bottom