a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
It's like going into the grocery store and all of a sudden, the dang cereal has been moved. Okie, where the heck did you put my Captain Crunch?!! :whoa:

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
a454elk said:
It's like going into the grocery store and all of a sudden, the dang cereal has been moved. Okie, where the heck did you put my Captain Crunch?!! :whoa:
Maybe ZIO has it :nener:

I'll bet your dog could find it if you sprinkled a little herb on it :) :laugh:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Whatever fools, I'm lost dang it!! I was not notified of this change, I received no memo on this change. Ok, so I eat Cheerioz instead, you have a problem with that Columbo?!

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
My cross-spectrum mass spectrometer is a bit confused with all of this!

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
elk_capn.jpg

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Thanks Okie, I used to step on Twinny's head to reach it, now I can save time and mow more lawns, Thanks!

Twinny, here, you dropped this :moon: You can share it with Ryd, I'm sure you two will work out the equal parts.

Jay, I'm very impressed with that little funny you created, and to think, no chain lube was harmed in the making!

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Is this what you were looking for Carlos? The Breakfast of Champion Lawn Boys? :)

Attachments

• chocopic.jpg
    chocopic.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 117

RYDMOTO

~SPONSOR~
Feb 16, 2001
1 adam 12...1 adam 12..see the man at *** west **** street.Suspect is an upset male in the store bantering about moved cereal boxes.Suspect is male,short and wearing white spandex shirt and pants.Also wearing knee high white leather boots and a white leather belt.Suspect is also sporting a white bandana.All units be advised suspect is a moody and cries easily.
ALL UNITS AVAILABLE RESPOND...SUSPECT HAS JUST CLIMBED TO THE TOP SHELF AND THREATENING TO JUMP.........

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
DUDE! I have never seen a better description of the mall cop!!! :cool:

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
No white bandana's, just a white visor. :nener:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
You will all bow to the mighty "V". You guys are all just a bunch of rope smokers and pot heads. Talk to the :moon:

RYDMOTO

~SPONSOR~
Feb 16, 2001
We are all clear minded Elketta.It's all you.I think that GWV is too tight around your head and causing your mood swings.
And i might point out you are aweful obsessed with the :moon:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
I am not obsessed with the :moon: I just like throwing the :moon: to those that appreciate the :moon: ;)

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Sarge said you like catching in the woods and that you like to wear your NVG's so you can see all the action. Don't even go down the road that you like throwing/pitching.... You're a catcher! :fft:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Hey Twinkie, your village called and asked when they could expect you back.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom