Votes: 14 2.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
What we ride

Hey Okie, is there any way to run a poll on what we ride (as our primary ride)? We were talking on a thread about what bike had more problems and what was posted on the brand discussion topics. It would be nice to know how many Zuk's, Yamy's etc.. that there are. That way we can gauge the number of problems members write about against how many of those bikes there are. I don't see alot of negative posts about the RM's but then it doesn't seem that too many of us ride them. Just curious, may not be possible but would be interesting. Thanks in advance.
Elk

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
But it was, my goomba buddy! Might have been a computer glitch . . . or operator error! (much more likely!)

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
I think between the 3 of us, we probably couldn't find the average of 1!:p

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
What We Ride, The Poll

As requested, here is the poll. Everyone vote, including you {bbusername}!

Jamir

I come and go
Aug 7, 2001
I am still waiting to see if this is a trick. But I voted. I think that Yamaha will win.

380EXCman

Sponsoring Member
Sep 15, 1999
At this point I am the 1 "other" with the HUSABERG!

zio

Mr. Atlas
Jul 28, 2000
done. Hey okie, was that some type of script that put my username in your sentence "everyone vote, including you zio"? Pretty cool.

VintageDirt

Baked Spud
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 1, 2001
I voted blue. But usually I ride whatever hand me downs my buddies will let me buy.

Can I vote twice?

michigan

Mar 9, 2001
when I can tell you what the room you're in looks like..... it's time to worry

9 times out of 10 you can assume that a computer user is in a row of cubicles with a noisy printer nearby and a cube- neighbor speaking very loudly in a foriegn language.

B

biglou

I can see your room. There is a computer, including, but not limited to, a monitor, a keyboard, and, wait, wait, yes, it's coming to me now, a mouse! :p

BTW-Done. (I think Okie's just playing with some new toy that somehow personalizes the threads for each member.)

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
WOW, man that really freaked the heck outa me! her I am, just hangin out and BAM there's my handle on a poll thread! I thought "OH CRAP, I must have posted something bad about brand preference sometime last night in my sleep. :o

Top Bottom