nick414

Feb 1, 2002
I hear rumors of ticketing starting tomorrow at Menifee, and Cahuilla has a CalVMX race, sooo... Whare are you riding? I need a destination, but be nice!

nick414

Feb 1, 2002
Thank you sir, but where IS that?! I'm all loaded up now, and it's 6:30. I'll go and have some breakfast and check back later...

nick414

Feb 1, 2002
Whoa, I don't think I'll make that, it's over 5 1/2 hours from here according to mapquest, or maybe that's the wrong spot?

bclapham

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 5, 2001
nick, i thought the race was saturday. i am going to prctise at cahuliia tommorow, someone on proride confirmed the practise.

i might try calling in the morning

cheers

nick414

Feb 1, 2002
Hey Bruce, quite right you are... Had I seen this earlier, I would've called you. Just got back from Otay, and it was packed! Looked like Ocotillo Wells! Kinda dusty, but free for us po' folk's...

holeshot

Crazy Russian
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 25, 2000
Originally posted by JPIVEY
Desert race this weekend in lucerne, come out and have a blast

JP, I went to Bessemer Mine Road on Saturday to check out the area for the Hare and Hound being held there. I thought if the desert was nice and wet, I'd enter (I don't like dusty bomb runs). I was surprised to find that they had very little rain in the area East of Lucerne Valley (but a lot near Victorville).

I put a 50 mile ride in and then went home instead of entering the race (I already had my fun). If I'd known you were there, I would have stopped by and said, "Hello". :silly:

Top Bottom